Bears Campaign Mission 2

Started by _AH_Bear, September 08, 2016, 12:40:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Jetdoc on September 10, 2016, 10:15:38 PM
but you need to FEAR THE BONES

Considering the number of wrecked Mustangs on the field at the end of Mission #1, I will definitely be fearful if I am down and parked when you guys are on final.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Gator

hahaha a jet figher skin on a P51 plane, now that funny jetdoc :drinking-29:

_AH_Lippy

Hey Bear twenty is my wingman not second lead. please move him into the second slot. Thank You.

_AH_Col._Hogan

F-14 schemes on a P-51 hurtz my heart, please make it go away.

_AH_DarkWolf

Will our guys be landing at Caen or RTB'ing to the Cotentin Peninsula?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Nimble

If it doesnt have a prop....it dont fly right :happy-112:

_AH_Jack

Thought I'd signed up for a P-51, but I don't see it now.

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_Jack on September 12, 2016, 12:01:18 AM
Thought I'd signed up for a P-51, but I don't see it now.

Yes you are so Jack

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Found this A/C request in the pilot sign in.

From TD:
" ~S~
   I am signing in and I will fly the same type of aircraft BBQ is flying. "

Please add TD to the Flight of Spits. ( if that fourth one is still available)  Thanks.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

The Gruesome-Double-Twosome together again! I mean, not to suggest the two twosomes are equally gruesome cause clearly one twosome is far more gruesome than the other twosome. Just saying.....go team!

DW

_AH_Bear

~S~... In the future TD will be automatically reserved as BBQs wingman in whatever plane BBQ picks.

_AH_BBQhead

Quote from: _AH_Bear on September 13, 2016, 10:42:51 PM
~S~... In the future TD will be automatically reserved as BBQs wingman in whatever plane BBQ picks.

S~

I would like to thank all the little people that made this happen.  I feel truly honored.  and feeling a little pressure now to pick the right plane every time.   :sad-056:

P.S.  Let it be noted for the record that on this day, Sept.13, 2016 I agree with DW.   

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_BBQhead on September 13, 2016, 11:02:22 PM
P.S.  Let it be noted for the record that on this day, Sept.13, 2016 I agree with DW.   

:thinking-008:

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_BBQhead on September 13, 2016, 11:02:22 PM
Quote from: _AH_Bear on September 13, 2016, 10:42:51 PM

S~

I would like to thank all the little people that made this happen.  I feel truly honored.  and feeling a little pressure now to pick the right plane every time.   :sad-056:

Yep... the pressures on you now BB... maybe consult with your wingy..

~S~ Bear