Bears Campaign Mission 5

Started by _AH_Bear, September 29, 2016, 12:12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

Hey look, Gator and SKAT are preparing their bombs for this weeks mission.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_kawilder

_AH_Sandhog

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds
forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of $h1t by the clean end."

_AH_Olds

"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Shrtaprch

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Shrtaprch

Stop staring at my plane....it was cold out....

_AH_DarkWolf

Will the AI have zero fuel this time around?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Bear

_AH_Lippy

Hey Bear I will not be able to make it on Tuesdays flight, I will be leaving town for the next 6 days to go see Nimble and my Brother. I hope to be back in time for racing. Sorry Mate.

_AH_Col._Hogan

Lip, get Nimble's game straighten out while you are there.

He sees allied planes as blue, it's a conflicting mod issue.

S!

_AH_Bear

Ok then, theres an F4U slot opened up.

_AH_taldrg

~S~
       F4U for me please.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_DarkWolf

But TD is slotted in to fly an F6F with BB, is he abandoning his wingman??

DW

_AH_Olds

I take it I'm still slotted into a Beaufighter, correct?
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman