Bears Campaign Mission 6

Started by _AH_Bear, October 13, 2016, 01:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Bear

~S~ Welcome to Bears Campaign.
Campaign #6
There are no claims to factual events in this campaign it has been made for your enjoyment. We will fly a variety of aircraft throughout this campaign, something different in each endeavor.

We established a good foothold in the LeHavre area, a great mission pushed the Germans out of the area.. now lets keep it.. The battleship HMS Prince of Wales has taken care of the Tirpitz and left her burning hulk off the coast of LeHavre.

The RAF, USN and USAF have resupplied us and brought in some new aircraft.

All aircraft load out for air defense only, protect our ships and LeHavre, we have several PBYs patrolling our front line that will make us aware of any enemy activity.

We also maintain a supplied airbase at Caen.
Caen located in AM11/4 has ample AAA protection as well as mechanics, lodging, food and a great little bar we can all wet our whistles at.

*** I have meant to say in the beginning, sometimes its wise to retreat when overwhelming enemy aircraft are in the area, not all battles can be won.***

*** If you are wanting Group Leader please say so... ***

Aircraft List:

4- Mig-9FS, 1946                             Air defense                     Group Leader, Hogan            - Pilots, Fraggman, Stuntpuppy,
4- P-51D 30NA, 1944                       Air defense                    Group Leader, Hollywood       - Pilots, Darkwolf (with no friends), Z50,
4- P-47D, 1944                                Air defense                     Group Leader,   Wilder           - Pilots, Bear , Sandman,
4- P-38L Late, 1944                         Air defense                     Group Leader, Twenty            -Pilots, Cooter, Lippy, Titan.
4- F6F-5, 1944                                 Air defense                     Group Leader,  BBQ               -Pilots, TD,  Shrtaprch, Jack.
4- F4U-1C, 1945                              Air defense                     Group Leader, Archie              -Pilots, SKAT, Jetdoc,  Olds.

_AH_Archie

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_Archie on October 13, 2016, 01:18:16 AM
F4U-C me please

I should have just put you in one to start with .,. lol

_AH__SKATtrash

I'll take a F4U also. Sorry DW.

_AH_Hollywood

Maj. Wood = P-51D 30NA, 1944  Leader Please
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_fraggmann

At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_taldrg

~S~
  Please put me in the same type aircraft that BBQ will be flying. Thank you. IF BBQ is absent that mission please assign me to a F6F.

Thank you.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH__SKATtrash on October 13, 2016, 02:13:59 AM
I'll take a F4U also. Sorry DW.

You hussy!

Fine, I'll fly a P-51D with Hollywood.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_kawilder

_AH_Hollywood

QuoteYou hussy!

Fine, I'll fly a P-51D with Hollywood.

DW

Does that mean you are gonna make me a nice custom skin?
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_gatlingun

_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_Twenty

_AH_BBQhead

S~

F6F,  please.  and one for my Wingman. 

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Hollywood on October 13, 2016, 01:35:51 PM
Does that mean you are gonna make me a nice custom skin?

I could, if you like.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill