Bears Campaign Mission 8

Started by _AH_Bear, October 26, 2016, 11:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Olds

"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Bear

_AH_DarkWolf

I'm sure you'll get some flight members Stuntpuppy, there is always a good chunk of guys who don't pick in advance.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Hollywood

QuoteI'm destined to die all by myself in the P63? :(

Not to worry.... you may die... but not alone..  :drinking-43:
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Hollywood

Look at it from the other angle... God help those Krauts when they see your melons coming at them...
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_DarkWolf

It's a pumpkin chucker, not a melon chucker. Actually, what is on that thing, a 37 or 30? Its a 37, yeah thats a pumpkin chucker.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Hollywood

QuoteTrying to figure why I'm supposed to be alone

It would appear that the Divine Architect decreed it so... you said you liked the 63 right?  You got Bear in a little genie bottle, do ya? 

_AH_Hollywood

Open Slots:

F4U-1C - one (1)

Seafire F III - two (2)

P-51D-30NA - one (1)

F6F-5 - two (2)

_AH_DarkWolf

Oh, I see, it's not a flight of 63s but a single aircraft.

DW

_AH_Col._Hogan

It's cute when that little light above DW's head turns on and makes that "ding" sound.

S!