Thrust Master T.16000m HOTAS system....

Started by _AH_Moby, February 27, 2017, 04:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Moby

S!  Does anyone use the Thrustmaster stick/throttle/pedals or any combination thereof?  Looking to purchase a new throttle and stick as my older X52 set up is getting a bit finicky....  Or any recommendations on other manufacturers?  Cheers gentlemen!
Mobes.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_Hollywood

CH Products!

Several of us use them... I have the stick, throttle, pedals, throttle quad and the multi-function panel. 

Holds up like iron!

BTW, their control manager is probably the best out there for programming
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Moby

Tx Wood!  I'm looking for a full HOTAS and pedal combo and narrowed it down to the Thrustmaster set and the CH products set.  Do you know if the CH products use magnet type sensors or is the control surface between the moving parts friction based.  My X52 is just simply getting worn out and it is friction based for input.  The Thrustmaster stick uses magnets somehow for input when it moves and guaranteed more exact movement control and will never wear down like some friction based controllers or sticks.... I still haven't decided yet tho...

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_Jack

I've been using the CH products for years & they seem indestructible.  The only thing part that's failed was the toe brakes on a set of pedals, when wires broke inside.  Had I sent them to CH instead of opening the casing myself, they would have been covered.

_AH_Hollywood

Quotenarrowed it down to the Thrustmaster set and the CH products set.  Do you know if the CH products use magnet type sensors or is the control surface between the moving parts friction based.

Not sure... They are located here in California.
Very friendly and easy to talk to.

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Lippy

I have been thinking of going the same way and CH will be the choice