Solomon Island Campaign Scoreboard

Started by _AH_Hollywood, April 12, 2017, 08:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

I forgot Wood is like, practically Canadian. He was just born on the wrong side of the tracks as it were.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on October 31, 2017, 11:48:54 PM
I forgot Wood is like, practically Canadian. He was just born on the wrong side of the tracks as it were.

DW
Nope nope nope.. . Hes a 'Merican all the way ... CLAIMS to be Canadian.. his mom is ...  hes not.. tries to be.. lol .. cant get the accent right tho... but .. he tries.. hahaha

_AH_Hollywood

QuoteNope nope nope.. . Hes a 'Merican all the way ... CLAIMS to be Canadian.. his mom is ...  hes not.. tries to be.. lol .. cant get the accent right tho... but .. he tries.. hahaha

You're funny Bear.. fortunately, WE let you breathe OUR air.....
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Hollywood

Solomon Campaign Mission 28 Results :

Honorable Mention:

MOG_Dickieboy : 5 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (* Ace in a Day *) ** Way to go, our very own Southern Canadian  **
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Gator

PrettyBoy I think you have been smoking pot again? twenty and AD2 were not there and they got Fragg and Nimble point . you need to check it out  :give-me-beer-0034:

_AH_Hollywood

My Dear Mona!

Check the second excel sheet... Twenty and AD were no fly.. and Frag and Nims got kills...  lay off the brake fluid My Boy!

_AH_Gator

_AH_DarkWolf

Wow, looking at the totals Jack is a massive car whore!

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Hollywood

Solomon Campaign Mission 29 Results:

Honorable Mention :

{HVY}Jimmy : 8 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (* Ace in a Day *)

_AH_Darkwolf : 7 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (* Ace in a Day *)

_AH_Archie : 5 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (* Ace in a Day *)

MOG_Dickieboy : 5 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (* Ace in a Day *)

_AH_Nimble

jack had two kills this mission.... I confirm

_AH_DarkWolf

How come I don't get an extra Honorable Mention for saving Archie?

He was like, being chased by a whack of japanese. Then I showed up and was all "Yo japs, Archie is with me." And then they were like "Oh, ok, we so sowwy, we go ewsewhere."

True story.

DW

_AH_Hollywood

Jack,

I gave you credit on the totals but not for M29.

I can update tonight. 

_AH_Archie

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on November 10, 2017, 10:46:17 PM
How come I don't get an extra Honorable Mention for saving Archie?

DW

You were trying to shoot me down when you accidentally hit the enemy

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Archie on November 11, 2017, 11:23:06 AM
You were trying to shoot me down when you accidentally hit the enemy

It still counts!

DW

_AH_fraggmann

and because ArChI3 is a yank it should be 1.75 kills ..just sayn  (wavey)
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt