Solomon Island Campaign Scoreboard

Started by _AH_Hollywood, April 12, 2017, 08:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Hollywood

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Jack

Thanks.  I hadn't even noticed until I got an email about it.

_AH_Hollywood

Hey Jack...

You mentioned a close call... was this it?

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Hollywood

Solomon Campaign Mission 30 Results :

_AH_Hollywood

Solomon Campaign Mission 31 Results:

Honorable Mention:

_AH_SKATtrash : 9 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (* Ace in a Day *)

_AH_DealnDave : 5 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (* Ace in a Day *)

_AH_Hollywood : 5 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (* Ace in a Day *)

_AH_DarkWolf

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH__SKATtrash

Here is a little quiz for you AH guys.... Which Pilot has scored the most enemy kills in a single campaign mission? How many kills was it and it what campaign?

_AH_DarkWolf

All I remember is it was in an earlier game version where zeroes were easier to shoot down, there were fewer pilots in AH and the pilot in question was young and had yet to learn modesty.

Whats YOUR excuse, SKAT?

:surprised-027:

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH__SKATtrash

Well, no excuse needed. Thank you for the compliment. If the kills were easier then,  my accomplishment must be of note. Also the I have never known the pilot in question to EVER be modest or humble

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH__SKATtrash on November 26, 2017, 01:24:40 AM
Also the I have never known the pilot in question to EVER be modest or humble

Yeah? Well he learned it from YOU ok? He learned it from YOU!

DW

_AH__SKATtrash

_AH_DarkWolf

_AH_Hollywood

Solomon Campaign Mission 31 Results:

*** NOTE : *** These are results from two weeks ago... Mission date 28-Nov-17

_AH_Hollywood

Solomon Campaign Mission 32 Results:

Honorable Mention :

_AH_Hollywood : 7 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (* Ace in a Day *)

_AH_ShrtAprch : First pilot in squad to kill an Enemy A/C Float plane with a Torpedo

Suggested Accomendation for the TBF flights (1st Squad, w/_AH_Kawilder; 3rd Squad) in their mission, all ships where destroyed, 10 aircraft attacked ships, with only one aircraft lost.

_AH_Jack

Might I add that Short's terget was greatly reduced in size by the time he torpedoed it?