F4F-4s and SBD-3s for Dave's Solomons Campaign

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, April 06, 2017, 10:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

So for Dave's upcoming campaign I've done some appropriate skins for almost every type we will fly, or at least in the ball park. So I can do some personalized skins for those who are interested. I'll also post up some generic blanks as well. I'll probobly start a new thread each time new types come up.

So first up, F4F-4s and SBD-3s. These are my own birds just as examples :

This zip is blank versions of these skins : https://www.dropbox.com/s/a2g32c27dc3mtgv/AH_F4F4_SBD3.zip?dl=0

Not alot of options for these, they are pretty simple two tone camo with post-coral sea insignia that were used well into 1943. So if you'd like a personalized verion just respond with your preferred number and name\noseart and I'll see what I can do with it.

I realize only 1st is flying F4Fs the first week and the others SBDs but I'm sure thats apt to chance week to week so don't hesitate to request one of each regardless, that way you are ready to go in advance.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Bear

Yes please, #54, nose art the same lady riding a bomb.. please and thank you..

_AH_Gator

_AH_gatlingun

_AH_Gatlingun

AH_DealnDave

S~ DW,

Those skins look AWESOME !!! Thanks so much for putting them together ... very much appreciated !!!

As for me, I would like the #36 (preceded with an "H") on the SBD. , nose art = "Morgan's Curse"  :)
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: AH_DealnDave on April 07, 2017, 02:16:35 AM
(preceded with an "H")

The SBD is in the markings of VB-6 from the Enterprise, they all had "B ##" on the fuselage.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

Nice Job DW Thanks # 44 and B44 will do with the Mad Dragon from the default nose art folder if possible

_AH_kawilder

Hey DW,

bogey swatter stuff and # 70 on f4f and B70 on SBD and please.

Thank You.

kaw