P-400s for Dave's Campaign

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, April 12, 2017, 10:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

So Dave mentioned we'll have P-400s starting this week. I've done skins for the 67th FS which operated on guadalcanal, they had this distinct snarling mouth as well as their squadron crest on the doors.

Again, mine as an example:

Because of those markings there is not a huge amount of space for big noseart, unless its something small. Just a name might be better. Of course I can incorporate whatever number into the serial and tail number as well.

Blank skin : https://www.dropbox.com/s/p282lsk8di760m0/AH_P-400.zip?dl=0

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

44 for mine DW. and if the mad dragon is too big tan just the words be fine with me.

_AH_Hollywood

Nice work DW...

The usual #13 please... no NA tho... just the crazy rooster

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Bear

AH_DealnDave

S~ All,

DW, that skin looks GREAT !!!

As for me, #36 and that wicked Rooster on my door as well  :)  Just the words Morgan's Curse over the exhaust, and DH363 for a serial no. Thanks much !!!
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_gatlingun

~S~

Looks great DW, #55  WENDY G
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_Gator

DW it look Great #99 Gator art thank you sir :happy-112:

_AH_Twenty

~S~ DW,

Can I get the Sea Bee?

John

_AH_DarkWolf

Forgot about a blank version, updated the first post with a link.

I'm finding there is alot of space between the mouth and the door, so I think nosearts will work for it.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill