NASCAR HEAT 2

Started by _AH_Lippy, October 05, 2017, 12:45:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Lippy

Hey guys Twenty and I have been talking about NASCAR Heat 2 it is a pc game for racing the trucks, xfinity and monster energy series of NASCAR. The review are mixed, peeps are comparing it to the last NASCAR game back in 2004. You ether like it or hate it. Do we have any other people that would be interested. I-Racing is another avenue it offers formula 1 and nascar I do not know that much about I-racing this i do know if ou dont qualify for the race you dont race. The question I have is there any other multiplayer mode. I have not done any investigation on I Racing. Let me know

_AH_gatlingun

~S~ Lippy

I have not done any auto racing on the internet but would be interested in any of them.
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_Nimble

Lippy and Gatlin   ... sounds like fun but as yet I am not in flying shape.... still trying to kick this head cold and getting my  eyes back into focus.... but maybe in the future yes... but my main thing will always be flying...and Ive much to get settled here at home first ...hopefully this will happen over the next few monthes   health and living arrangements

_AH_Gator

S! Guys do you have the link to download the games?

_AH_Lippy

Gator we are still in the talking stage trying to figure if F1 or Nascar would be better. I am leaning towards Iracing it is a pay as you go game but it is hands down the best for nascar, F1, Dirt, or any other form of racing. here is the pricing I was thinking of a month trial for 8 bucks you get 15 cars and 15 tracks not all are in one series. And that is per person pricing. I thought this might be the best way to test it out and see if this something we would enjoy doing on a Saturday or Friday night. Hosting is 50 cents an hour and I can do the hosting and it is free for everyone else (except for the access you have to pay monthly). but if this is something we want to do hosting will be shared by all who race. lets keep discussing this and make some plans if we decide to do this. Here is a link to the site for Iracing, i looked into Nascar Thunder 2004 man some of the prices they want for a new cd is out rageous like a couple hundred bucks. I found some individual games from 10 bucks to 49.99 but man I didnt think it would be that expensive and it is very arcade type of racing. We could go with 2002 it was what Foxbat and Jester ran. let me know guys
http://www.iracing.com/membership/

_AH_z5o

Now Lippy. Do you remember the last time we gave you the keys to the company car?... You quit.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

AH_DealnDave

S~ All ...

I'm not much of a racer but here is something I found over at Mission4Today that I thought you guys maybe interested in. 

http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=ForumsPro&file=viewtopic&t=22594
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_Lippy

:lol  :lol  :lol Your funny

_AH_Twenty

_AH_Lippy

Corsa is more Cart racing than a stock car racing sim which is fine with me. The f1 looks nice and Porsche looks interesting and the price seems to be good to me.

_AH_Lippy

Twenty pointed out that I racing is three months for the price of one month. It should be good to try out. So unless there is any objections we will go with Iracing. Do not buy it or download it yet Twenty and I have to upgrade out hardware.

_AH_Twenty