The Firefox

Started by AH_DealnDave, October 13, 2017, 09:47:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AH_DealnDave

S~ All ... My newest just off the drawing board. 

This is a 7-mission mini-campaign, as seen from the Allied point of view.

This mini-campaign is a fictional campaign based "very" loosely on the novel written by Craig Thomas and with the movie staring Clint Eastwood.

The plot involves an attempt by the OSS and MI-6 to steal a highly advanced experimental German fighter aircraft. During the war, British and American intelligence services learn of the Go-229A, Code Named: Firefox, an aircraft developed by the German company Horton Aircraft . The plane has a number of new technological advances – two of these are stealth technology and hyper-sonic speeds near Mach 1. This new aircraft will dramatically surpass any aircraft currently operated by Allies.

Faced with an aircraft which will give the Axis Powers the ability to completely dominate the skies, the OSS and MI-6 have launched a joint mission to steal one of the two Firefox prototype aircraft. Their plan involves using a veteran US Army fighter pilot Derek Ryan, who will be parachuted into Finland near the secret Horton Aircraft factory.

On paper, Ryan is ideally trained to steal the Firefox, he is fluent in German and he is a test pilot that has already flown numerous captured Axis aircraft. With the help of the resistance, Ryan reaches the secret Horton Aircraft factory where the two prototype aircraft are being developed. Resistance fighters help Ryan penetrate the base to steal the Firefox.

http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=details&id=2459

For those that wish to try this mini-campaign ... Enjoy !!! 
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

AH_DealnDave

I wonder why these images did not resize themselves? Hmm
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_DarkWolf

That is peculiar. It seems to have something to do with the image host. I tried uploading one of the images to postimage and it resized it when I tested it.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_z5o

I thought that the FireFox was a Russian jet that Clink Eastwood stole in a REALLY bad movie from the 80's. Wait, that's not fair. Most movie from the 80s were lacking,,, writing and good storyline. Not to say anything about acting. You know, kinda like Top Gun and Peewee's Great Adventure. Wait, Peewee was better. Never mind.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Lippy

I am permanently scared for life Z Pee Wee come on.

_AH_z5o

Hey man, don't make fun of the Wee.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.