Skinpack for Deadline Manila Missions

Started by Kopfdorfer, December 02, 2017, 12:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kopfdorfer

Hey Guys,

Here is the Skinpack for the "Deadline Manila" Missions I am concocting.
                 Hey Guys , it was correctly pointed out that I mis-labelled the P-40 folders in the zipfile
                 I have corrected the error and replaced the download link. If you would rather , you can simply re-name the file folders :
                 P40-B changes to P-40B , P40-C changes to P-40C , P40-E changes to P-40E 

Skinpack updated 1/1/2018

The Dropbox link is here :  https://www.dropbox.com/s/1wqw1ws4j4x82px/Skinpack_Deadline%20Manila.7z?dl=0

I recommend downloading to a temporary file folder on your desktop.

Inside you will have a 7zip file containing
                 1) a readme with skinning credits where known , and
                 2) a folder labelled "Skins"

All you need to do is to copy the "Skins" folder , and paste it into your HSFX/PaintSchemes folder ,
                 and allow it to merge contents. None of your existing skins should be affected.

Please let me know if you successfully get the skins installed , and if you happen to notice any errors in
                 Skin File naming - yes I have been known to make typos in the folder names  , causing the skins to fail to
                 show up.

Kopfdorfer

_AH_fraggmann

I try to open the skins with Paint Shop Pro 8 and windows
photo viewer and neither one will open them. Usually I can view
all skins using these mediums. Am I doing some thing wrong? :surprised-041:
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

Kopfdorfer

Hey Frag ,

I don't have paint shop pro.
I use paint.net for working on skins , but most of these skins are by other artists as detailed in the readme.
I successfully downloaded from the dropbox address I provided and the skins downloaded correctly , and work correctly in-game for me after installation using that process.
I also checked the downloaded pack using ms Paint. No problem.
I don't have any experience using paint shop pro - I'm not that advanced.

Did you try installing one skin in game and seeing if it shows up in FMB ?

Hopefully someone else will report in.

Kopf

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Downloaded and installed. Copied the Extracted Skins folder to the PaintSchemes Folder.   

They show up in their folders.  Didn't test further, but seems like they'll work to me.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Turbo

Quote from: _AH_BBQhead on December 02, 2017, 07:40:39 PM
S~

Downloaded and installed. Copied the Extracted Skins folder to the PaintSchemes Folder.   

They show up in their folders.  Didn't test further, but seems like they'll work to me.

Works for Me.
Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and your a thousand miles from the corn field. -Dwight D. Eisenhower

_AH_fraggmann

I didn't install the skins cause I couldn't see them with
Paint Shop or Windows photo viewer. I will install one
and see if it works....

My boo boo... :surprised-041: I tried to view skins in the zipped folder.
Once I unzipped them all was good
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_gatlingun

_AH_Gatlingun

Kopfdorfer

SKINPACK UPDATED   1/1/2018 !!!!   
                      Check the NEW Dropbox link

Unzip and place normally in your PaintSchemes/Skins Folder

Kopf

_AH_Twenty