Another Online Session for Beginners Tomorrow

Started by Kopfdorfer, January 26, 2018, 05:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kopfdorfer

Hey Guys,

I am hosting another online session for beginners tomorrow -

Saturday Jan 27 1600 hrs Atlantic Time.

Game Version HSFX7

Comms will be on TS3 at the following address (thanks to 4Shades for the hospitality)
               Address: 89.163.173.82:9988
               Password: seow

Anyone is welcome , bearing in mind the object is to encourage the new flyers to want
               to fly online further.

Focus will be to expose them to the different things that online flying can offer.

Kopfdorfer

_AH_Lippy

4Shades would that be the oll EURO_Shades would it from England. man he was good in the hawker during CFS 1 days. Sorry Top it is too early for me but I will look ya up and see if your still on when i get home.

_AH_BBQhead

S~

It's a good time if you're looking for something to do.   The beginners Kopf is talking about aren't exactly beginners. At least the people that were there last time aren't. They're new to online play,  but they're very familiar with flying IL2 and well.. some of em talk a little funny, you know what I mean. Still, was fun flying with them. I think we flew two, maybe three missions. They've been flying just as long as any of us, maybe longer, and they're easy enough to hang with.   now that i think about it, some of the AH fellas talk kinda funny too.     

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Twenty

What are you saying?

Quote from: _AH_BBQhead on January 27, 2018, 03:38:58 AM
S~

"now that i think about it, some of the AH fellas talk kinda funny too".