FA_Mongoose Memorial flight 1-6-2019

Started by _AH_ZOD, December 15, 2018, 12:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_ZOD

Hi, all Pedro and I would like to give you a chance to fly a "finger four right" in Squad Skins for The Memorial Flyover In Memory of FA_Mongoose.  Please Email Me _AH_ZOD, Bob Jackson at: darcbobjack@gmail.com With subject Line "FA_MONGOOSE MEMORIAL FLIGHT" or Pedro David Berrio : dberrio@satx.rr.com.

We will be flying Il21946 v 4.13.4 because FA_Mongoose (ralph Gimenez) Designed the B-24D And a host of other Aircraft as well.  Also, we will be using TeamSpeak v3.1.8 found here on file hippo: https://filehippo.com/download_teamspeak_client_64/download/35560879da358b0b926e287c1350472a/ 

If you would like to post on FA_Mongoose (ralph Gimenez) facebook you will find it here: https://www.facebook.com/search/posts/?q=ralph%20gimenez&epa=SERP_TAB

Lastly the I.P. for TeamSpeak is: 71.12.170.208 and the password= jolly  this is Pedro's teamspeak channel. Thank you for your time and come say good by to our close friend.
Bob Jackson darcbobjack@gmail.com

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Bear

_AH_Jack

_AH_Bear

I must have missed something..  when is this taking place?

_AH_ZOD

January, 6th 2019 not sure on the time yet.  great news guys, bob

_AH_ZOD

Hi everyone,

I'm still around and I haven't had a chance to play much since Ralph FA_Mongoose passed away.  I have been working with Pedro and Tolwyn getting everything set up for the Memorial Flight on Jan. 6th 2019.  Pedro wanted multiple Finger Four Formations in an Il21946 V4.13.4 Dogfight Map.  The flights start with Tolwyn in the #1 Lead Position, Hvy_Jimmy in the #2 @ 4 o'clock of Tolwyn, Me as FA_ZODIAC IN #3 @ The Leads 7 o'clock, and FA_ARCHANGEL in the #4 @ Hvy_Jimmy's 4 o'clock in The First Flight of B-24's, (FA_Mongoose's design), for the Memorial Flight.  Ralph Gimenez's second most Favorite plane of all time is the B-24.  Ralph actualy Got a Working Set of Mechanical Drawings from Consolidated Aircraft of San Diego.

All my time lately has been helping the Pilots find and hold thier Sight Picture so the flight can fly as if it was one large aircraft and they are doing a Great job of it.  Pedro is looking to have everyone Flying with In 1\4 Wingtip Overlap & Behind each Pilots Lead Aircraft.  I have been doing nothing else but preparing myself, Helping others, and trying to finish up some sound recordings My wife Darcy is reading for us.  We hope to have all of the Memorial flight stitched together with Video from Il2 Ntk files, Sound, Voice overs and have a nice Movie Memorial that Pedro can hand over To Ralph's family the week after the Memorial When he goes to visit the family.

Here is a small preview of what we are trying to pull off:

Once the Bombers and fighters overfly the Centerline of the Strip the Final Finger Four Formation of P-51's in Custom 325th Checker-tail Skins Will Fly The Missing Man Formation.  As the Poem, "High Flight", Written by John Gillespie Magee, Jr. Will be read on TeamSpeak with Pedro in a Breakaway Maneuver up through the Clouds and into the Sun.  The Moment Pedro's P-51 Reaches Maximum Altitude The Last Words of the Poem will be read:

"while with silent lifting mind I've trod
The high un-trespassed sanctity of space,
Put out my hand, and touched the face of God."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t65i2ZsN5nU

Thanks,
Bob Jackson _AH_ZOD , FA_ZODIAC