A-36s (P-51As) for the Sicily Campaign

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, March 22, 2018, 10:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

I was thinking of having a yellow spinner to honor Jack's cowardice in the face of the enemy.... :surprised-027:

_AH_Jack

_AH_DarkWolf

Cowardice? Thats kinda harsh dude. Jack is no coward. Ineptitude in the face of the enemy perhaps but never cowardice!

See? I got your back, Jack.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Shrtaprch

There he goes...pushing it into Jack again.

_AH_kawilder

#70 Letters K - Y. Bogey swatter nose art please.

_AH_z5o

Tail number, BR-549, I  like that. Skin, Realtree camo or Mossy Oak, the original, with a bright hurters orange tail. Nose art, some rednick Hill Billy spitting his cud/chew with a jug of shine in one hand.. :D
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_DarkWolf

Realtree camo and hunter orange tail is a little outside the box for what I'm doing here, z.

DW

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_z5o

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on March 30, 2018, 09:21:35 PM
Realtree camo and hunter orange tail is a little outside the box for what I'm doing here, z.

DW

Ya I guess, but, I'd look so sexy in it. Oh well, Historical colors will do I guess.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_kawilder

_AH_DarkWolf

_AH_kawilder

Did not see it in the pack, was worried I may have to fly the pink rubber chicken, lol. :lol