Happy B-DAY GATOR

Started by _AH_Hollywood, April 01, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Hollywood

Mona, Kooter, Gator or Watts... either way HBD !
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Twenty

Happy birthday Gator, you old Koot.

_AH_fraggmann

At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_Gator

thank  you Guys but it not my birthday today it tommorrow :happy-112:

_AH_z5o

Party @ Gators house WOOHOO!!! Crayfish Jambalaya and fresh sweet tea. Sounds like a party to me. Joyeux Anniversaire frère.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

Kopfdorfer

I expect to test out the latest product from the Monastill !

No lighting any matches within 50 yards !

Kopf

_AH_Bear

Happy Birthday Cooter, Mona, gator... whoever you are ... your an old fart now .. lol .. or was..

_AH_Turbo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOT                         :bomb-034: :bomb-034: :bomb-034: :bomb-034: :bomb-034:
Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and your a thousand miles from the corn field. -Dwight D. Eisenhower

_AH_DarkWolf

Happy Birthday to the Southern Canadidian.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

AH_DealnDave

Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_Lippy

Happy Birthday Gator may you have many more.

_AH_BBQhead

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Nimble

Happy B Day Gator... a toast to my friend  :drinking-29:

_AH_Olds

Happy Birthday, Gator! Hope you have a great day!  :drinking-29: :drinking-42: :drinking-43: :drinking61:
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Gator

Thank you Guys ! you guys are the best friend That I ever have .