P-38Ls for the Philippines Campaign

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, November 03, 2018, 07:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

Thats from earlier in the war in New Guinea.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_BBQhead

S~

The Campaign mission we flew on the 6th wouldn't let me choose none for squadron so I couldn't get to the default skin but didn't want to show up without the artwork DW so kindly provided.. which is why it looked a bit wonky.  Didn't even think to look at the noseart when readying up. I ended up coming in last minute onaccounta  my mic getting ruined by the last windows 10 update.  I've got two mics and can't get either of them to work.. thanks microsoft.. I sent them a very sternly worded email about it. Haven't heard back.   (roll)
   Last mission I did lose control of my stick.. it didn't come unplugged, it just wouldn't respond. for about bout 5 minutes after I crashed I was trying to get it to work.. never saw this before..I didn't even have a keyboard in the game until I repositioned the map with my mouse and then the keyboard came back, stick still dead, but at least I could watch.   
   On the bright side, I will be able to use my phone for a discord mic for the upcoming missions until the geniuses tl microsoft figure out how to pull their heads out of their :censored-015: and fix what they've broken.  Believe me I've tried to fix it. Everything works except both mics,  the one that's built into the laptop, and the one on my headset,  nothing from either one anywhere even though Windows shows no problems.     

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

Choosing none as an air force is usually a dogfight thing, COOPs have the little markings on/off switch...

Since you were having other problems I'll give you a pass this ONE time.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_DarkWolf

Last call if you need a skin for tommorow, I'll do up the last couple requests later tonight.

DW

_AH_z5o

Now are you talking about a NEW skin and NOT the P38 skin you already sent me which I love BTW and thanks. I this is another skin. Ill take one. Anything will do.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_DarkWolf

No there is nothing new here, yours was one of the ones I did up a week ago after my last post. This is the post for those.

DW