Spitfire Mk.VIIIs for the Sicily Campaign

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, May 08, 2018, 04:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

Alright, so next week we'll be getting Spitters. These are from the USAAF's 31st FG, specifically the 308th FS. So if you want one I just need an individual code letter, first come first serve on those and I've grabbed M. The only exception to this is for the group commander, so Hogan can have whatever he wants. There are a couple of profiles out there of the group CO's kites with their personal initials for codes. The noses on spitfires are always kinda small so hopefully I can fit your nosearts without shrinking them into total oblivion.

DW

Code letters already spoken for : M, P, O, H, D, Z, J, Q, F, S, A, W, U

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_gatlingun

~S~
You know what I want DW,code G or WG,55 Thank you Sir.
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_Shrtaprch

The first two letters are HL....I"ll take P if its avail...or O...

_AH_Col._Hogan

Woody can have H.

Let's see.... Code is HL so I think I'll go with D.

Huge Long D...

~S

_AH_Hollywood

QuoteWoody can have H.

Let's see.... Code is HL so I think I'll go with D.

Huge Long D...

Thanks Hogan... can't I just use H with an Underscore?

No nose art please, just the ol' Guess Who...

Thx
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_DarkWolf

Just so you're clear, you can have anything you want as Group Commander, Hogan. Like the Fortress Malta campaign where you had DB-H. The HL code is for the rest of us. But if you want HL-D you can go with that.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

AH_DealnDave

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on May 08, 2018, 08:36:49 PM
Just so you're clear, you can have anything you want as Group Commander, Hogan. Like the Fortress Malta campaign where you had DB-H. The HL code is for the rest of us. But if you want HL-D you can go with that.

DW
As I build my own skins ... I've already used the HL-D code  :)  No worries if Hogan wants to use the same.
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_Hollywood

QuoteAs I build my own skins ... I've already used the HL-D code  :)  No worries if Hogan wants to use the same.

No
nO
NO

you should worry... Dick Barr is the MAN
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

AH_DealnDave

Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_Bear

AH_DealnDave

Quote from: _AH_Bear on May 08, 2018, 10:25:15 PM
Quote from: AH_DealnDave on May 08, 2018, 10:11:14 PM
Quote from: _AH_Hollywood on May 08, 2018, 09:23:05 PMNo
nO
NO

you should worry... Dick Barr is the MAN
Who is Dick Barr?

He iss de commandant..
Ahh ... Ok ... no worries as the skin I made was made over a year ago for this campaign  :)
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_Lippy

Z if you would please yuo kmow the rest 44 and mad dragon

_AH_kawilder

_AH_BBQhead

S~

HL-Q 

And  WAMMA - JAMMA    instead of nose art.    Yep. no nose art this time. You're welcome and thanks.  (6)   

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_BBQhead on May 10, 2018, 04:56:18 PM
Yep. no nose art this time. You're welcome and thanks.

My puke bucket thanks you.

DW