Started by _AH_DarkWolf, May 08, 2018, 04:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Bear

_AH_BBQhead

S~

" ...endulum." 
                     ~ _AH_Bear

It's like a puzzle.   Kopf I believe is offering a solution to Hogan's request for his plane since he left us to wonder with the Huge Long reference.  HL-P      P + endulem.   

I'm not sure what Hogan was implying since Huge Long Pizza doesn't make sense onaccounta pizzas should be round and I've never heard anyone say 'Wow that's a long pony.' Now that I'm looking at it ponytail would work, but he doesn't seem like a pony kinda guy.  I guess plane could work, too but a spit isn't a huge long plane so that's probably not it. There's so many possibilities we may never know.         

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

Could have been Hella Limp Pendulum.

I'm just glad Hogan did'nt request a yellow spinner for once.

I've updated the first post with all the claimed code letters, including Dave's and Kopf's.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_DarkWolf

Actually looking back, Shrt requested P or O. I guess since Shrt is flexible Hogan will have P and Shrt O.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

Kopfdorfer

BBQ I'm glad someone gets me once in a while.
It has been said that it helps to understand me to have some kind of psychotropic assistance.

Kopf

_AH_BBQhead

Kopf,

Must've been the excessive amount of de-oxidizers and  R134 I've been inhaling.  (kooky)

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_BBQhead on May 12, 2018, 01:12:23 AM
Must've been the excessive amount of de-oxidizers and  R134 I've been inhaling.  (kooky)   

Yeeeeaaaahhhh.....thats what it is.....  :thinking-008:

DW

_AH_BBQhead

Well, that was yesterday, wasn't it? Sometimes I can't tell from anymore.  Today it's beer and diesel fumes since the fridge is working again and the guy with the trawler berthed next to me insists on running his engine for 20 minutes  a day whether he's going someplace or not.   

_AH_DarkWolf

I'm just saying that in all the years I've known you, you've never required artificial means to be peculiar.

Yeah, I said peculiar, I am being polite.

DW

_AH_Shrtaprch

Thinking about it...if someone wants O its theres....you don't need to make me a skin DW..thanks anyway!

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Shrtaprch on May 14, 2018, 12:00:03 AM
....you don't need to make me a skin DW..

Too late.

I guess Shrt was not as flexible as I thought.

This is all your fault, Hogan.   :bomb-034:

DW

Kopfdorfer

You could use a   "O"   for Short.

Just a suggestion.

Kopf