Philippines Scoreboard

Started by _AH_Hollywood, September 21, 2018, 01:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Hollywood

Philippines Mission 1

*** CORRECTED ***

*** CORRECTED AS OF 9.22.18 ***
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_fraggmann

Sorry Woody but I'm pretty sure I took out 2 static A/C with rockets...
Thanks for all your efforts   :cool:   
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_Hollywood

QuoteSorry Woody but I'm pretty sure I took out 2 static A/C with rockets...
Thanks for all your efforts   

You are right Frag, I did miss your results... you actually had three (3) static A/C and one (1) car.

Updated...

There is always one entry that slips by after staring at it for too long... My Bad!
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Hollywood

I think Archie and Gator need to have one US Flag (air kill) on their A/C.... when the skin request comes out...

yeah?

AH_DealnDave

Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_Hollywood on September 21, 2018, 05:23:42 AM

I think Archie and Gator need to have one US Flag (air kill) on their A/C.... when the skin request comes out...

yeah?
I second that

_AH_fraggmann

Thanks Woody.  No bad though. $h :censored-015: it happens  (wavey)
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_Archie

Quote from: _AH_Hollywood on September 21, 2018, 05:23:42 AM

yeah?

My friendly kill was just a Canadian. 

Squadron policy says I should be commended

~S~ Who is next?

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Col._Hogan

All right, Canadidian kill flag on Archie's bird.

That's an order.

Love the new scoreboard Woody

S!

_AH_Gator

hey woody I didn't Survival the mission I got a ship and Gatling at the same time and I hit 4 airplane on the ground that before I got kill sir and I has my TBF skin on that DW make for me and it got 99 on the tail sir.

_AH_Hollywood

Quotehey woody I didn't Survival the mission

Yes Gator, you are right.. I will fix the stats.....

* UPDATED *
Thx Gator!

_AH_z5o

S! Sorry to be a pain. What did I hit with rockets that I scored 83%? I remember the air kills, but, I thought I didn't hit anything with rocket. BUT, I could be wrong.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Hollywood

Philippines Mission 2 - Flown 25-Sept

_AH_Hollywood

Totals for the last 3 missions will go up when I get Mission 3 done.

_AH_Hollywood

Philippines Mission 3 - Flown 2-Oct

*** If you bail out in friend terrority, you are credited with half of your stats, unless you have 1 kill, then 1 kill = 1 kill ***