Philippines Scoreboard

Started by _AH_Hollywood, September 21, 2018, 01:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AH_DealnDave

By the current count the entire squadron is going to jail ... "KILLERS, we're all KILLERS" ... hehe  :)
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_DarkWolf

So....just out of curiosity....how many US flags does a pilot need to accrue before its an auto-magic Gomer?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on November 16, 2018, 12:56:39 AM
So....just out of curiosity....how many US flags does a pilot need to accrue before its an auto-magic Gomer?

DW

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Bear

_AH_Archie

Just because some pilots cant land a plane with a paint chip missing should not give another pilot a friendly kill.

Score keeper please reset the stats for friendly kills

Thank you

Archie and Gator

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Hollywood

Now I definitely need to watch the track...
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_Hollywood on November 16, 2018, 03:12:15 PM

Now I definitely need to watch the track...

Hahha.. ok... Jack and Fragg were goinna save a track, Fragg did but left when he died, Jack forgot but saved it after Fragg died.. so you'll need 2 tracks..

_AH_DarkWolf

I think Fragg was the only death before Jack started his track and he did a pretty thorough accounting at mission end.

The only thing he didn't get from us was our inseam measurements. Which is the first time we've ever been able to say that about Jack.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_fraggmann

So between Jack and I we should have a full track.. :thinking-008:
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_Hollywood

I have most of the stats from Jack's original email...Thank you!

Missing gun, bomb and rocket stats from User STAT...
Also, Archie.. looks like one friendly for you.... unless, you can convince Jack and Frag to upload their track to this:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9pnzupfwkdl7l9r/AACYrvWU1TQNg382YmPLkE3Sa?dl=0

(you should have access to upload)...

S!
HW
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Gator

hey woody it say this folder is Empty

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_Gator on November 17, 2018, 05:31:29 PM
hey woody it say this folder is Empty

Thats for people to send things to Gator

_AH_Gator

_AH_Hollywood