Philippines Scoreboard

Started by _AH_Hollywood, September 21, 2018, 01:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Hollywood

Mission 14 Results - Flown Dec 18, 2019

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Hollywood

Mission 15 Results - Flown Jan 1, 2019

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Hollywood

Mission 16 Results - Flown Jan 8, 2019

_AH_Hollywood

Campaign Totals - Up to Mission 16

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Col._Hogan

I have a laptop that might work for tonight.

Jack, could we try a test with maybe the clouds turned off

I will be home by 16:30 PST.

~S

_AH_Col._Hogan

15 JANUARY 2019.

Technical please.  :censored-015:

S!

_AH_Hollywood

_AH_Col._Hogan

So, I can join KW's server and fly.

I lock up with Jack at - "90% Loading Humans".

Should have the new beast ready by this weekend.

~S

AH_DealnDave

Hogan,

I had that problem when loading the Philippines map in the past. What I had to do was "increase" my virtual RAM. The best person to help with this is BBQ. He walked me through it. BBQ sorry for throwing you under the bus.  :) Once my virtual RAM was increased I've not had any issues loading the Philippines map.
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_BBQhead

S~

no worries, Dave.

Just need to  know what version of windows is running. 
If it's Windows 10:

To go to Settings,  Click windows logo, then the gear sprocket icon on the left that shows up above the windows logo you just clicked,  go to  Home ( if not already there), Under Related Settings, Click System Info., 
Advanced system settings, then Advanced Tab  in the performance box ( top), click Settings.
  Click the Advanced  Tab, in the  Virtual memory section, Click "Change",  Select "Custom size"
   Set initial size (MB)  and Maximum size (MB) to the same number. Recommended is  1.5 the amount of your physical ram
    Caution, you need at least that much free space on the Hard drive, and more.
     If your physical ram is 8GB, set it to 12000   (12GB) - close enough. 
       Click Set, click OK (ok two more times .. then close the open windows).   You're done.

Just remember you now have 12GB less free HDD space than windows tells you.  Good luck.   If it's not Windows 10, and you don't know how to get to System Info,  Advanced settings, Advanced,   let me know which version of windows you're running.   

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Hollywood

Mission 17 results - Flown Jan 15, 2019

_AH_Hollywood

Mission 18 results - Flown Jan 22, 2019

_AH_Hollywood

Mission 19 results - Flown Jan 29, 2019