P-38Ls for the Philippines Campaign

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, November 03, 2018, 07:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_BBQhead

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_BBQhead on November 05, 2018, 11:39:36 PM
It's like you don't even know me.  (wavey)

Not knowing you is my happy place.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Shrtaprch

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Shrtaprch on November 06, 2018, 12:30:55 AM
I'll go Red..with a 113 and Sarcasmo!

Wood is already 113. Please try again. I thought you used 32 back in the day.

DW

_AH_Hollywood

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_DarkWolf

113 Jr.?

We could call him Mini-Magneto.

DW

_AH_Hollywood

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_DarkWolf

_AH_Shrtaprch

Ok...how about 313 for third squad.   I guess I am like a magneto....it seems like all kinds of flak is attracted to me!

_AH_DarkWolf

Hmm, ok. I can make that tweak. I put the skins together last night on the other comp but thats easy enough to change. I still haven't converted any of them, I'll do that after supper and touch em up then zip em up and PM out the link.

DW

_AH_Turbo

Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and your a thousand miles from the corn field. -Dwight D. Eisenhower

_AH_kawilder

Multi-color band with 70 and swatter.

tks DW

_AH_z5o

S! If were picking and choosing. Ill take what ever you feel like making. Im not picky.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Col._Hogan