Quick Mission builder

Started by _AH_Bear, November 07, 2018, 01:01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Bear

I have an issue with the game version i use, when i click on QMB it freezes the game and i have to do a hard shut down to solve the problem, i have a back up version as well that this does not happen in.. QMB runs fine.. anyone know of a file etc that may be corrupt that i can copy from the back up to replace the corrupt one in my main game??

~S~ Bear   thanks in advance..

_AH_DarkWolf

Maybe try deleting the bldconf.ini out of your main game directory. Hang on to that files just in case that doesn't fix it.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on November 07, 2018, 01:07:29 AM
Maybe try deleting the bldconf.ini out of your main game directory. Hang on to that files just in case that doesn't fix it.

DW
you mean delete one and replace it?

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Bear on November 07, 2018, 01:10:03 AM
Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on November 07, 2018, 01:07:29 AM

DW
you mean delete one and replace it?

Oh wait a minute, you don't mean Full Mission Builder, you mean the quick thing. Scratch my last.

Hmm, there is a folder called Quicks in the main game folder. Try going in there and deleting the ".last.quick" file.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Bear

That worked.. thank you easterer..