Aces High Members by Current Rank

Started by Kopfdorfer, April 30, 2019, 12:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Takes me to my page on Dropbox and shows me that folder doesn't exist ( because it doesn't in my Dropbox ).

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

Yeah I can't get that link to load either, it seems to hang and never load. Actually looking at my own dropbox links on the website, they are doing the same thing right now.

Maybe Dropbox its just having a conniption with IE, I tried opening it with Edge and it worked.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

firefox I only see the website cant see a file or a download button.

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Seems to be working now.  Might be that dropbox is intermittently not working, but the last few times I've checked the link over the past 12 hours or so, it's been up and working. 

I've seen a sign in request window pop up a couple times, but there is a "Continue to view" or similar button at the bottom of that pop up that removes the sign in request window and lets you download with out signing in.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Lippy

Worked great this morning thanks BB. Kop are these for all of the 109 or a specific model.

Kopfdorfer

They were skinned for Bf109F  Franz's ( F-1 , F-2 , F-4 , F-4MSTL , F-5 ).
They may work with some G's , but were not intended for that.

_AH_Lippy

Thanks for the response and again for the skins hope I can make it, not sure though.