_AH_Racing League

Started by _AH_BBQhead, June 26, 2008, 05:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HA_50

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Was onsite all day,  sorry for the delay in posting the results and next practice track.. it will be up later tonight

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Another great night of racing puts us at the halfway point of the season.

Here are the results and standings:

*Heat #1*

HA_50 .....15
Lippy .....12
Archie ....10
BBQ ....... 9
HA_77 ..... 8
Olds ...... 7

Jack ...... 2
HA_56 ..... 2
Gatlingun . 2

**Heat #2**

HA_50 .....16
Archie ....13
Lippy .....10
Olds ...... 9

BBQ ....... 2
Jack ...... 2
HA_56 ..... 2
HA_77 ..... 2
Gatlingun . 2

***Heat #3***

Archie ....17
HA_50 .....14
BBQ .......12

Lippy ..... 2
Gatlingun . 2
HA_56 ..... 2
HA_77 ..... 2
Jack ...... 2
Olds ...... 2

*****Race #5 Totals*****

HA-50 .....45
Archie ....40
Lippy .....24
BBQ .......23
Olds ......16
HA-77 .....12
HA-56 ..... 6
Gatlingun . 6
Jack ...... 6

*****Season Standings after 5 Races*****

Archie ....183
BBQ .......157
Lippy .....133
HA-50 .....112
Gatlingun . 64
Nimble .... 59
Jack ...... 30
Toccs ..... 30
Z5o ....... 29
HA-77 ..... 26
Gonzo ..... 16
Olds ......16
HA-57 ..... 13
HA-56 ..... 12 
Jester ....  2

Race 6 will be run at 5 pm PDT, Oct. 22.  Practice track will be open about an Hour before that for online warm up laps.

And here is the link to the practice track for Race #6. 

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=E03B9451BD4B6B4E&id=E03B9451BD4B6B4E%21878

Track: Blackout Downs
Plane: Spitfire Mk IX
Laps: 2,3,4

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to

_AH_Gonzo

Just for the record, I was NOT in Archie's hanger last night with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. The fact that numerous nuts and bolts were found on the hanger floor and damage was found on Archie's plane is sheer coincidence. Probably the act of a vengeful God or something like that.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

HA_50

:give-me-beer-0034:

I also didnt do it, Or at the very least wasnt seen doing it.

Impia tortorum longos hic turba furores
Sanguinis innocui, non satiata, aluit.
Sospite nunc patria, fracto nunc funeris antro,
Mors ubi dira fuit vita salusque patent.

Here the impious mob of the torturers, unsated with innocent blood, fomented
endless hatred and fury. Now that the fatherland is safe and the cave of
massacre has been destroyed, life and salvation appear where cruel death has
been.

_AH_z5o

I so wanted to fly the last race. It was a kewl match up. But, the real world came a calling and you know how that goes.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Archie

Thanks Gonzo!!!  That extra weight you took off my spit should make me faster.

Arch

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Lippy

OK OK I admit it it was me I was filled in a hateful rage. I am sorry Archie but I really do love ya hehe.

_AH_Archie

So much Archie Hating tonight.....To smooth things over i promise i will start at the back of the pack in the first race this weekend.

Love your Archie

Arch

_AH_Lippy

Ach I am very sorry about the second race I did not know we were that close, I thought I was ahead of you. I talk alot of trash but never want to do harm in a race. SORRY BRO. :idiot-0011:

_AH_z5o

~S~ Ladies and Gents and those that have'nt quite decided yet. Sorry I did make it last night. My post in the sign in will explane. Long story
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Good fun on the Blackout Downs Course.  Challenging and fast- who'd have thought that would make for great racing?
The tracks have been reviewed, the points have been tabulated, and here are the results:

*Heat #1*

Lippy ....15
Archie ...12
BBQ ......10
Nimble ... 9
Olds ..... 8
Jack ..... 2
HA-50 .... 2
HA-77 .... 2
HA-57 .... 2

**Heat #2**

Lippy ....16
HA-50 ....13
BBQ ......11
Archie ... 2
Nimble ... 2
Jack ..... 2
HA-57 .... 2
Olds ..... 2
HA-77 .... 2

***Heat #3***

BBQ ......17
Archie ...14
HA-50 ....12
Olds .....11
Jack .....10
Nimble ... 9
Lippy .... 2
HA-77 .... 2

******Race #6 Totals******

BBQ ......38
Lippy ....33
Archie ...28
HA-50 ....27
Olds .....21
Nimble ...20
Jack ..... 6
HA-77 .... 6
HA-57 .... 4

******Season Standings after 6 Races******

Archie ....211
BBQ .......195
Lippy .....166
HA-50 .....139
Nimble .... 79
Gatlingun . 64
Olds ...... 37
Jack ...... 36
HA-77 ..... 32
Toccs ..... 30
Z5o ....... 29
HA-57 ..... 17
Gonzo ..... 16
HA-56 ..... 12 
Jester ....  2

Here is the practice track for Race 7, Oct. 29 at 5 pm PDT.   Practice track will be open about an hour before for online warm up laps.
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=E03B9451BD4B6B4E&id=E03B9451BD4B6B4E%21878

Track: New Guinea Race.
Plane: FW190 A9 '44
Laps: 1,3,4

It's a little like the Blackout  Downs course, except there are no hills at all. Flat as a pancake. 
Please note the change in the number of laps for the first heat.

And some might remember racing on this track before, but it's been edited for the 2011 fall season. Some of the race poles marking the corners have been moved back slightly from the track so there are fewer wires sticking into the trackway, and an extra turn has been added.

_AH_Archie

_AH_Nimble

I was just watching some of the tracks of the new guinea race... awesome. The 2nd heat for 3 laps was exceptional. Those up front were having a great race neck and neck all the way  ,,,, I had to run it several times  just to see different perspectives. Back a little in the race ... olds and zulu and myself were runing close together the entire way.... BBQ might have a look at a wobble and near out of bounds when I collided with one of the steel towers... I think I stayed inbounds but of course I will abide with your decision... it was a hard save but I think I stayed by a hair. the rest of the race olds and Z50 and myself swapped postions and it was almost a photo finish. If I  was out of bounds my congradulations to Z and Olds....lol... was my favorite of all the races.  Lippy was a streak along with BBQ and Archie... and do not ever count out HA50 who almost stole lippys hard run..... exciting stuff this racing... now I need to go take my heart meds... Gnite!! :surprised-027:

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Was another night of top notch racing.  I was just watching the tracks I have, too.  Unfortunately, my tracks are slewing around again. But from what I could see, there was a lot of tight racing. If you can, Nipples, send me the tracks you have.  All of it will be closely reviewed, and if you were in bounds, great, if not, well, that happens sometimes.  Nice job grabbing the first place in the first heat, btw.
  The sportsmanship displayed by all this season is what's making it one of the most competitive seasons  I've ever been a part of. It's always frustrating to get bumped,  and I don't think anyone hasn't been bumped out of a race already. But it's obvious that everyone out there is doing their best to make clean passes and avoid each other. Great stuff.