_AH_Racing League

Started by _AH_BBQhead, June 26, 2008, 05:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_BBQhead

S~. the results for race 6 are in... great racing, all.   For some reason the track of the first heat and the track of the second heat didn't save.  So i don't have a record of who started but didn't finish..   

Race 6 Results

Heat 1

Moggy  15
Foxbat 10
Ring       8
Olds       6
Taldrg    3

DNF
???

Heat 2

Gonzo   15
Moggy   10
Stiffy        8
Foxbat     6
Olds         3
Marius      3       

DNF
Taldrg
Rebel
BBQ
Duck
Rgaa
Ring
Dave
Baranth

DQ
Dev

Heat 3

BBQ      15
Moggy  10
Rgaa      8
Ring       6
Taldrg    3

DNF
???

Totals for race 6:

Moggy   35
Foxbat  16
Gonzo   15
BBQ       15
Ring       14
Olds        9
Rgaa       8   
Stiffy       8
Taldrg     9
Marius     3

Points totals for The Season:

Foxbat    149
Moggy     161
BBQ           84
Ring           81
Rgaa          55
Marius        48
Olds           36
TalDrag      17
Gonzo        15
Dev            10
Stiffy            8
Shrtpch        6
Gator           3

Rudi            8

I will upload the track for race 7 as soon as i've had a chance to test it ...  Wr're flying Lagg's  for race 7.... the 66 series.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Olds

BBQ, I did not finish the last race...I hit the stacks on the uphill circle climb and crashed...DOH!
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

Foxbat

S! Race 6 Heat 3 DNF for me. Great racing so far! Nice job guys.

_AH_BBQhead

S~. The practice track for Race 7 is available for download in the view downloads section.

heats will be 1, 2, and 4 laps.

the plane is  the Lagg 66 series.. 

this race is scheduled for... saturday Saturday SATURDAYYYYY.  8 pm edt.. check you local listings. Free admission on race day. this offer may not be combined with any other offers. void where prohibited.   

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to

_AH_Moggy

~S~ all:

Dev, I appreciate the effort, but that Industrial City track is a "thumbs down" for me, on two counts:

1.  Slide Show.  I turned my Landscape Detail settings all the way down to "low," and still had a slide show, with an avg of 12 FPS, for about half the track.  Totally unplayable for me.  If you add 15+ planes, all with smoke on, it would probably be about 8 FPS.  No go.

2.  I fear that this track will be a "demolition derby" affair, rather than a strait race, with numerous crashes at the various "obstacle" points.  Especially with the low frame-rates.

Moggy

_AH_BBQhead

S~. yea. frame rates were a concern for this one..  when we tested it online a couple guys mentioned them.. i was hoping it was due to my connection as i was hosting... not the best upload speed..

Since you're having problems with it offline as well...  the back up plan is to use the same track we used for the IL's.. i believe it 's the twister track...  it's an interesting track and should have a different feel than with the Lagg. 

i'll confirm this a little later today when i am at my home computer..

_AH_BBQhead

S~.  I've uploaded the replacement track.  the only changes i made to the previously flown twister are the plane and the number of laps.   We will be racing 2, 3, and 4 laps for heats 1, 2, and 3 respectively.

Sorry for the switch, but it was necessary. 

_AH_BBQhead

The results for Race 7 are in.   

Race 7 Results

Heat 1

Moggy   15
BBQ      10
Rgaa       8
Foxbat    6
Homicide 3
Taldrg     3

DNF
Olds - DQ
Dev
Baranth
Gator
Ring
Toccs
ZipZag

Heat 2

Foxbat   15
Moggy    10
Rgaa        8
Dev          6
Ring         3
Olds         3       

DNF
Taldrg
Homicide
BBQ
Baranth
Gator

Heat 3

Ring    15
Dev     10

DNF
Taldrg
Moggy
Rgaa
Homicide
Foxbat
Baranth
BBQ
Olds

Totals for race 6:

Moggy    25
Foxbat    21
Ring        18
Rgaa       16
Dev         16
BBQ        10   
Taldrg       3
Homicide   3
Olds          3

Moggy     186
Foxbat     170
Ring           99
BBQ           94
Rgaa          71
Marius        48
Olds           39
Dev            26
TalDrg        20
Gonzo        15
Stiffy            8
Shrtpch        6
Gator           3
Homicide      3

good racing, all.. the track for next week's KI 100 race will be available some time later today. 

Rudi        8

_AH_Deviant

That third race on that track was definitely my most favorite race I've ever had. Wow, that was a hell of a finish Ring! Well earned!  :drinking-43:

_AH_BBQhead

S~ All. The results for Race 8 are in.

Race 8 Results

Heat 1

Moggy   15
BBQ       10
Rgaa        8
Ring         6
Olds         3
Stiffy        3
Taldrg      3

DNF
Gonzo
Homicide -2 pts. Penalty..throttle not at Idle in starting grid.   
Foxbat

Heat 2

BBQ      15
Rgaa     10
Moggy     8
Ring         6
Olds         3       

DNF
Taldrg
Foxbat
Gonzo
Stiffy

Heat 3

Foxbat  15
BBQ      10
Rgaa      8
Gonzo    6
Moggy    3
Ring       3
Olds       3

DNF
Taldrg
Stiffy

Totals for race 8:

BBQ       35
Rgaa      26
Moggy    24
Foxbat    15
Ring        15
Olds         9
Gonzo      6
Stiffy        3
Taldrg      3

*Homicide -2

Moggy     210
Foxbat    185
Ring        114
BBQ        129
Rgaa        97
Marius      48
Olds         48
Dev          26
TalDrg      23
Gonzo      21
Stiffy        11
Shrtpch     6
Gator        3
Homicide   1

Rudi          8

The track for Race 9 is available in the view downloads section. 

_AH_Homicide

~S~ That is correct, I got excited fanned the throttle and brought it back to "0" Then ran over Gonz! (VERY sorry Gonzo, and embarassed) I think homi will sit the rest of the season out. :surprised-in-shower-006:

Foxbat

S! Homi, things happen in racing. Its tight quarters ya know. Its really tense racing sometimes but I hope you'll give it another try.
I think you would find it alot of fun.

_AH_taldrg

~S~ Homi. I have been in every race(I think) and have finished just once and that was last place but I would not miss one for all the chilly in China. It is, for me, a really fun thing and if there is a fender bender no love is lost. Not in this squad anyway.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_BBQhead

S~..  please reconsider, Homi.  it was just a little mistake.. we've all had our share of getting bumped while racing.. it happens.. we are looking for more racers, would hate to lose one on accounta a little wreck.       

_AH_*PODS*_RGAA

Homi!

LOL bud .... no need to be embarassed bud! .... I have taken out a couple my self as well as been taken out .... happens ... not intentional .. just happens .. all part of raceing! .... wont be the first or last ..... so having said that! ... see you at the next race! .. Be there or be square ... *GRINS*

Fly'n is the second greatest thrill
known to man, Landing is the first!
  Major _AH_Rgaa
        A Flight
 www.aceshigh.ws