_AH_Racing League

Started by _AH_BBQhead, June 26, 2008, 05:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: Moggy on July 05, 2013, 05:56:08 AM
DW, that schematic seems to have undergone a major revision since its birth 4+ years ago.  For one, the pilot name should read "AH_Moggy," not mere "Moggy."  That gave it away right there.  I've got your name down in my book now...

Oh come on, everyone knew you were in AH at the time so there was no need to add it!

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

Dont blame ya one bit  :happy-112:   :i-m-with-stupid-0101:

_AH_Lippy

Well Gents our second race is in the bag,  and I did not think that the Do would be that hard of a plane for everyone. Sorry for the difficulty I will keep it in mind.
I will be more mindful of the difficulty level on the following races. Although I am experiencing difficulty with full mission builder. the results so far are as follow. I think I have the problem fixed and will post the track no later than tomorrow or tonight so check back. Race track is New Guinea, flat with some winding turns the plane is the German TA-183 number of laps are 2,3 and 4. This one is easy with a good stable jet should make up for the last race.

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7cd999872472e6dc#cid=7CD999872472E6DC&id=7CD999872472E6DC!2127

Heat 1
1 Archie  15
2 Lippy  12

DNF Fragg, Nim, Gatlin. 1 ea.

Heat 2
1 Lippy  16
2 Archie 13
3 GatlinGun 11

DNF Fragg, Nim 1 ea

Heat 3
1 Lippy  17
2 Archie 14

DNR Frag 0

DNF Nim, TD Gatlin, 1 ea

Standings as of now.

1 Archie        87
2 Lippy         76
3 GatlinGun  39
4 Nimble        6
5 FraggMan   5
6 Taldrg        1

_AH_gatlingun

_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   Well the visability from the cockpit is almost ZERO and the iron tower markers can hardly be seen and any speed over 200 mph you are dead meat and the map is too dark. Outside of that it ought to be fu.....interesting.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Lippy

i will look into this tonight when i am home and have the time.

_AH_Lippy

Trouble Log

1 Visibility from the canopy is almost zero    -    Maintenance Department called for replacement and polishing

2 Iron Tower markers are hard to see        -      Maintenance crew too busy replacing canopy but with a new Canopy there will be better vision they also suggest flying wonder women view

3 Flying over 200 MPH your dead man        -      Don't fly over 200 MPH = alive to land

4 Map is Dark          -          Weather man assures me that the skies will be bright and cloudless on Saturday at 1600 PDT  1900 EST

5 Outside of that ought to be fu       -       Suggest using spell check and have FUN

I am hoping you are there TD  :happy-112:

_AH_Archie

Dear maintenance dept.,

Please remove Lippys throttle assembly at 1545 PDT Saturday for inspection. 

Thankyou

2nd place guy

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Lippy

_AH_Nimble

yes Archie... and also remove his Lips for inspection too..... ... ... Pls.. :lol-053:

_AH_Lippy

OK U GUYS WIN I PROMISE I WONT FLY STRAIGHT
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
:help2: :help2: :help2: :help2: :help2: :help2:

_AH_Lippy

Race Number 3 is done but I have unfinished business to contend too. last week I DQ'ed GatlinGun by mistake. By further review GatlinGuns 3rd place finish in Heat #2 is here by reinstated and with the greatest apologies. Race results of Race #3 is corrected above.
This weeks track is the beaver I promised an easy one for everyone, the plane the Swordfish. We have had loads of fun with this one. Come all and finish all.
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7cd999872472e6dc#cid=7CD999872472E6DC&id=7CD999872472E6DC!2127
Race results for the third race are as follows.

Heat #1
1 Lippy    15
2 Nimble  12

DNF TD, Gatlin, Mustang  1ea

Heat 2
1 Lippy         16
2 Nimble       13
3 gatlinGun  11

DNF Mustang

Heat 3
1 nimble  17

DNF Lippy, GatlinGun, Mustang  1 ea

Race Total

1 Lippy         108
2 Archie        87
3 GatlinGun  52
4 Nimble       48
5 FraggMan  5
6 Mustang    6
7 TD              2

_AH_gatlingun

~S

You left Mustang off of race totals,He has 3 points.
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_Lippy

I thought it didnt look right, no disrespect Mustang I wasnt feeling very good Sunday and yesterday.  :unhappy-059:   :give-me-beer-0034:

_AH_Nimble

uHhhh err...... Lippy Sir!!  I believe I DQ in 2nd race.... outside pilons during race andand ended up in front of you.... twas just behind you when you had some trouble and if I recall my recording correctly I was outside too many towers and did not go round and re enter...sir!!