_AH_Racing League

Started by _AH_BBQhead, June 26, 2008, 05:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

What, no singing of the Aces High Anthem before each race?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

Did u mean to sing the anthem or sign the anthem eather way I could make it mandatory just for you and any other foriegnor wants to show up to Lippy AH Air Race Tracks

_AH_DarkWolf

How does one sign an anthem?  :thinking-008:

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   I think it is done by humming.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Lippy

I was trying to trapp you actualy and seeing that u didnt take the bait I have nothing futher to say on this matter  :happy-016:

_AH_Lippy

Expert or no expert I need to have a count on who cant fly anything but expert and wants too race. Turning expert on will change the way engine management is handled. So if we want to posepone a week so we can repractice with expert on I need to know now. Please feel free to say your peace.

_AH_gatlingun

~S

I can fly either way but my choice would be without expert.
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_Archie

I heard Nimble goes both ways....but I do as well.

:surprised-027:

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_DarkWolf

Another option might be to postpone a week while we try and troubleshoot the issue and try to find a solution.

DW

_AH_BBQhead

S~

I can fly either, but strongly prefer non expert  because we fly missions without expert mode on so there will be no benefit from whatever I learn about engine and E management from races flown in expert mode.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Lippy

I dont see any reason to postpone or not race with expert mode off. So 2100 tomorrow i will host a one hour practice track and start the first heat at 2200 EST. Good luck to all and lets have a good and fun season. While I was sitting on the tarrmack I placed extra wieght in Archie's plane and seperated his seams so he has more drag.  :happy-112:

_AH_Jack

Hey! I`m the only one authorized to separate seams around here!

_AH_Lippy

if your feeling left out i put sugar in your engine   (wavey)

_AH_DarkWolf

I'm confused, so racing will be with expert mode off, right?

DW

_AH_Lippy

Yes expert mode off I dont see anyone saying that they have a problem with racing with expert mode off. i asked and got these responces and going ahead as planned isee no other reason unless you have more info.