_AH_Racing League

Started by _AH_BBQhead, June 26, 2008, 05:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_taldrg

~S~ There have,of late,been a lot of missions with A-20s. How about that?
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_BBQhead

S~,, A20's... on the list of suggestions... good one, TD.. those things are fast.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_*PODS*_RGAA

like to see the I-250 and La7R .... when to use the jet pack? ... lol .. decisions,decisions!

Fly'n is the second greatest thrill
known to man, Landing is the first!
  Major _AH_Rgaa
        A Flight
 www.aceshigh.ws

_AH_BBQhead

S~.. I 250's and La7R's..  roskets... interesting.. both added to the list.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to

_AH_Gonzo

Well here's my 2cents.

Me-262 or MiG-9 on the "Pillars of Hercules" track or similar.

The Me-210 or Me-410 might be interesting too.

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_Toccs

Jets would  be great.  Overheating would have to be managed carefully, and we would need a runway about the length of Atlanta-Hartsfield.   :cool:

_AH_taldrg

~S~  Not only the length of the runway for jets but on the turns the towers will have to be at least one mile high in order to stay below them to be legal.

_AH_BBQhead

S~.. noted... 210's.. Mig-9's..262's.. 410's  Pillars of Hercules is always a fun one..

all good suggestions so far.. we asked for for planes we don't fly as often.. and we're getting an interesting list..

all reasonable suggestions will be considered..  i have a plan that should accommodate two or three ideas that might be more umm.. creative than usual..  will explain more if you ask me..and/or  at the next meeting .. so keep em coming..

_AH_Stiffy

how about the komet, easy to rip the wings off or any of the non-fuel injected planes and fly it on a track with alot of hills so you have to go inverted over the hills  keep the motor running

_AH_Deviant

Hey TD, don't think that being last is a bad thing. One race I got last, and got second place because everyone else crashed, burned out their engine, or ran out of fuel! Heck, I remember that I ran out of fuel and ROLLED across the finish line which I think is still AH Racing's biggest controversy thus far. :happy-112:

Oh yeah, I'd like to fly a N1K2-Ja. Yes, the one with the pesky automatic flaps. (wavey)

_AH_BBQhead

S~.  pesky flaps.. on the list..

_AH_BBQhead

S~. Opening Day of the 2009 Winter racing season is this saturday!  Feb 21 for those without a calendar..

races will begin at 8 pm EST. 

Download and Practice the track during your leisure this week..

Skill and Strateeegery will be needed..

We'll be flying the Yak3R on the infamous Twister Track.

The season will consist of 10 races.. each race will include three heats of varying lengths.
Races will be run with vulnerability off and open cockpits.

For Opening Day, the heats will be 2 laps, 3 laps, and 4 laps.   

_AH_Deviant

OH NOES! NOT TWISTER!

...Last time I did the third heat on that track, I rolled across the finish line. (kooky) (Ring won that one)

_AH_taldrg

~S~  Ya..I remember that one Dev.  Another 10 feet in the air and you would have won but you ran out of lift.  Good job m8.

_AH_Deviant

Pity I had to miss it. :(

I hope it was fun.  :happy-112: