_AH_Racing League

Started by _AH_BBQhead, June 26, 2008, 05:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Practice track for the next race and the results from race 2 will be up late tonight.

I've got the scoring done, but it took much longer than usual and I have jury duty today so I won't be able to post anything until later tonight. 

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

He/She/It/They are guilty! Hang em!

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

Just call for some  :help2: if you need it Sir. I can eval some of the races. I have the tracks for the last two and will continue recording if you need the help. Judging and making the next track has to be time consuming. You take your time Sir.

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Thanks, Lippy.. I think I'll take you up on that offer this weekend.. I need some one to record tracks, and then help out with the review..

I got out of Jury duty early today.   They called 100 of us up for 1 case.. only need 14 people out of that 100, and they tossed me pretty much right off the bat.. woo hoo for creepy staring at the lawyers..

Race 2 turned out to be quite the hootenanny.. Lots of good racing  on the Up and Down track and those rocket engines offered lots of strateeegery options.  And a couple new racers to the season.. always fun to have more guys on the track..  AND.. AH racing's closest finish ever! In the 3rd heat with 50 and Archie crossing the finish line side by each with the difference between first and second being hardly more than the spinner.. took me a freakin HOUR to look at that one from every angle until I could  be certain of who won..
Great Racing, everyone.

Here's out it all turned out

*Heat 1*

Lippy .....15
BBQ .......12
Archie ....10
50 ........ 9
Toccs ..... 8
Jack ...... 5
Nimble .... 2
Gatlingun . 2

**Heat 2**

Archie ....16
BBQ .......13 
Lippy .....11
Toccs .....10
50 ........ 2
Nimble .... 2
Gatlingun . 2
Jack ...... 2

***Heat 3***

50 ........17
  Archie ....14
  BBQ .......12
  Lippy .....11
  Gatlingun .10     
  Nimble .... 2
  Jack ...... 2
  Toccs ..... 2

**Race 2 Totals**

Archie ....40
Lippy .....37
BBQ .......37
50 ........28
Toccs .....20
Gatlingun .14
Jack ...... 9
Nimble .... 6

**Season Standings After 2 Races**

Archie ....74
BBQ .......57
Lippy .....54
50 ........34
Nimble ....32
Gatlingun .20
Toccs .....20
Gonzo .....16
Jack ...... 9 
Jester .... 2

The Practice Track for Race 3 is available here: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=e03b9451bd4b6b4e&sc=documents&uc=1&id=E03B9451BD4B6B4E%21878

Track: Twister
Plane: Tempest Mk.V, '44 ( stock, no asterisk)
Laps : 2,3,4

Usual time of 5 pm PDT and the practice track will be open about an hour before the race for some online warm up Laps.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

HA_50

:drinking-29:  would you post a pic of Archie and I at the finish line??   Please

_AH_Archie

A formal protest has been filed with the Grand Pooba of racing

It is very clear that i crossed the red finish line well in front of Mr. 50

I do not know what kind of payments were made but i would have doubled them

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_DarkWolf

Tempest Mk.V, BB. Xnay on the Mk.IVay

DW

P.S. Archie is a cheating bastadge.

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

HA_50

:lol-034:  That is sooo wrong!!  :lol-053:

_AH_Lippy

Sure thing BB I dont have much to do, so just tell me what ya want I be there.
Fantastic racin boys
~S~ 50 for nockin Archie down one notch

_AH_Nimble

Archie my friend .... anyone ever tell you how cute you are :lol

_AH_Toccs

Hey, dont be ace hatin' my bud Arch!  That's my job! :lol

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Toccs on September 27, 2011, 02:49:56 PM
Hey, dont be ace hatin' my bud Arch!  That's my job! :lol

I think many in AH share that responsiblity. For me it's just a hobby.

DW

_AH_Lippy

Toccs  as long as he says I Hate the Lippy I will be bang him as well with LOVE smoochies Archie

_AH_Gonzo

I'm off to the US for 6 months... So much for trowing a spanner or two into Archie's cowling!

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_Lippy

BBQ I sent you my results for the races. ~S~ Good clean fun and well done racers. Some real close racing, Nimble nice lines Bro.