_AH_Racing League

Started by _AH_BBQhead, June 26, 2008, 05:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Nimble

BB... would be glad to send u what I have recorded  the new guinea races... I have 1rst and 2nd heats.... forgot to start the 3rd heat.... but Ive never sent or accessed those tracks before... if you would guide me through it I would be glad to send them to you.... after discovering 1/4 speed.. or slow mo... im thinking i was inbounds... went thru the marker , not outside it... didnt know that could be done... Z also went thru  a marker... but not outside it.... but u decide..... will send soon as u can tell me how and where it is....  in files

_AH_BBQhead

S~

I just need the track of the 2nd heat, but feel free to send both. They are in the Records folder. 

Each .ntrk file in there is a recorded track.  Not sure if you named them or not. If you didn't, they'll be named something like Quick000.ntrk, and Quick001.ntrk.

Thanks.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_BBQhead

S~ 

I feel like I just keep repeating myself, but it was another great night of racing.  There are some very tight point races in the standings, too.  And we ended up with Olds and Nimble tied for 2nd on the podium for race 7.

Here's how it all shook out after the track reviews:

*Heat #1*

Nimble ...15
Lippy ....12
Archie ...10
Olds ..... 9
HA-56 .... 8
BBQ ...... 2
Z5o ...... 2
HA-50 .... 2
HA-77 .... 2

**Heat #2**

Lippy ....16
HA-50 ....13
Nimble ...11
Z5o ......10
Olds ..... 9
HA-56 .... 8
Archie ... 2
BBQ ...... 2
HA-77 .... 2

***Heat #3***

Lippy ....17
BB .......14
Archie ...12
HA-50 ....11
Olds .....10
Jack ..... 9
Z5o ...... 2
HA-77 .... 2
HA-56 .... 2
Nimble ... 2
Viper .... 2

*******Race #7 Totals*******

Lippy ....45
Nimble ...28
Olds .....28
HA-50 ....26
Archie ...24
HA-56 ....18
BBQ ......18
Z5o ......14
Jack ..... 9
HA-77 .... 6
Viper .... 2

*******Season Standings after 7 Races*******

Archie ....235
BBQ .......213
Lippy .....211
HA-50 .....165
Nimble ....107
Olds ...... 65
Gatlingun . 64
Jack ...... 45
Z5o ....... 43
HA-77 ..... 38
HA-56 ..... 30
Toccs ..... 30
HA-57 ..... 17
Gonzo ..... 16
Jester ....  2
Viper .....  2

Race 8 will be run on what it arguably the most challenging of all the tracks we race on.  It also has a somewhat unique characteristic in that the finish line is perpendicular to the start line.  When you line up for the start, you can see it over your left shoulder.  Other than that, it's long with lots of hills, LOTS of hills, turns on the sides of hills, and one crossover, also on a hill. 
The practice track is available here:
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=E03B9451BD4B6B4E&id=E03B9451BD4B6B4E%21878

Track: What's My Line
Plane: KI-84-1b '44
Laps: 1,2,3

Race will be run on Saturday Nov. 5 at 5 pm Pacific Time. Track will be open about an hour before the race for online warm up laps. 

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to

_AH_BBQhead

S~

I've uploaded a couple of clips from the racing.  Still working out the best way to do it. The one I just did is a little fuzzy and looks really bad in full screen mode. The audio needs some more work, too. I want to add some narration during the clip so they make more sense.  But I wanted to see how the software I was using was going to look before I put more time into it. I've got some other video editing software I'm going to try next, and will probably take this one down once the next one is up.

http://youtu.be/PC2DCduBR1o   

_AH_Archie

That was great stuff BB.  Can you edit out the part where Jack passed me?

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Nimble

I really enjoyed that BB..... nice job....the host is really coool....kinda hard to read the names...but if ya know what skin to look for it helps.... thanks BB :happy-112:

_AH_DarkWolf

Is THAT what you were upamaloadeling last night?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Yep. That's what I was uploading. It came out kinda fuzzy though.  Shouldn't be onaccounta I saved it on really high quality.   

_AH_Lippy

Good stuff Bro except when i crashed  :idiot-0011: hehe

_AH_z5o

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

HA_50

:lol-034:  Nice stuff, That announcer looks like you. Is that yer bro?

_AH_BBQhead

_AH_BBQhead

S~

It just keeps getting better. Ended up with 5 racers within 3 points of each other for this week's 3 heats.  It was a very tough race course to survive , but lots of fun, lots of really good tight flying. and some phenomenal passes. .  Here's how the points added up:

*Heat #1*

HA-50 .....15
BBQ .......12
HA-77 .....10
Olds ...... 9
HA-56 ..... 2
Jack ...... 2
Nimble .... 2
Lippy ..... 2
Z5O ....... 2
Archie .... 2
Gatlingun . 2

**Heat #2**

BBQ .......16
HA-50 .....13
Archie ....11
Lippy .....10
Olds ...... 9
Nimble .... 2
Jack ...... 2
HA-56 ..... 2
Z5O ....... 2
Gatlingun . 2
HA-77 ..... 2

***Heat #3***

Lippy .....17
Archie ....14
Nimble ....12
Olds ......11
BBQ ....... 2
HA-50 ..... 2
Jack ...... 2
HA-56 ..... 2
Z5O ....... 2
Gatlingun . 2
HA-77 ..... 2
Killerbanjo 2
Bear ...... 2

********Race #8 Totals********

HA-50 .....30
BBQ .......30
Olds ......29
Lippy .....29
Archie ....27
Nimble ....16
HA-77 .....14
Jack ...... 6
HA-56 ..... 6
Z5o ....... 6
Gatlingun . 6
Bear ...... 2
Killerbanjo 2

********Season Standings after 8 Races********

Archie ....262
BBQ .......243
Lippy .....240
HA-50 .....195
Nimble ....123
Olds ...... 94
Gatlingun . 70
HA-77 ..... 52
Jack ...... 51
Z5o ....... 49
HA-56 ..... 36
Toccs ..... 30
HA-57 ..... 17
Gonzo ..... 16
Jester ....  2
Viper .....  2
Bear ......  2
Killerbanjo  2

A little easier course to navigate for race 9.  It is available here: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=E03B9451BD4B6B4E&id=E03B9451BD4B6B4E%21878

Track:  Pull My Finger
Plane: Hurricane Mk II Field Mod
Laps: 2,3,4

Pretty flat and  very fast with a tight starting grid.   

_AH_Lippy

First I want to congratulate HA-50 on his first win, Dude your lines are improveing very fast. Everyone ran excellent, this track was tough. ~S~ To All.

HA_50

:lol-034:

TY again Lippy, cause this aint my first win. Nor my last.    BBQ and me are putting our planes in the same hangar now with RABID hedghogs to protect them from Archie putting sugar in our tanks this week!!!