_AH_Racing League

Started by _AH_BBQhead, June 26, 2008, 05:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Viper

Sorry, I can't seem to make it to any of the races.  Every time I try my significant other has other plans. Or someone else interveens :censored-015:  I've downloaded the next map and will make every effort to make it this time.

_AH_Nimble

Yeah!!!!! Lets add a Viper to the race mix (wavey)......I think you will love it Vipes..... great bunch of crazy pilots for sure.....maybe you can help us plot how to handle ghostbear and Lippy and archie.... I think their heads are getting a bit large... :happy-112:

_AH_Lippy

Just sent my results to you Arch, power went out for 2 hours cause unknown. Any way guys excelent racing nice and clean there where a few bumps. HA_50 Olds came up and came down and the two of you collided, olds prop hit your tail causeing you to loose control, sorry Bro.

_AH_Nimble

Lippys right, it was good clean racing and you and archie and ghostbear showed some real skill in getting the upmost from their planes and engines ............ which just  goes to show that the rest of us need  an equalizer......so Ive added anvils instead of tail wheels to your planes.... lol :bomb-034:

_AH_Archie

Race #5 results are in

Heat #1

1 CPS_Ghostbear
2 _AH_Lippy
3 _AH_Archie
4 HA_57
5 _AH_Nimble
6 _AH_Olds
7 _AH_Gatligun

HA_50 DNF
CPS_Fraggman DNF
HA_77 DNF
---------------------

Heat #2

1 CPS_Ghostbear
2 _AH_Lippy
3 _AH_Archie
4 HA_57

_AH_Nimble DNF
HA_77 DNF
CPS_Fraggman DNF
_AH_Gatlingun DNF
HA_50 DNF
_AH_olds DNF
_AH_Z5O DNF

----------------------------

Heat #3

1 CPS_Ghostbear
2 _AH_Lippy
3 _AH_Nimble
4 HA_77
5 _AH_Olds

_AH_Archie DNF
CPS_Fraggman DNF
_AH_Gatlingun DNF
HA_57 DNF
HA_50 DNF
_AH_Z5O DNF

----------------------------

Season standings after week 5

CPS_Ghostbear..167
_AH_Archie........150
_AH_Lippy..........127
_AH_Nimble.........98
_HA_50...............96
_AH_BBQ............82
_HA_77..............68
_AH_Olds............68
HA_57.................66
CPS_Fraggman....37
CPS_Greyfox........34
_AH_Gatlingun......34
_AH_Z5O..............30
_AH_Taldrg ..... ...21
HA_19 .......... ..... 9
AH_Auto ........  ....8
_AH_Bear .......  ...8
CPS_Wadcutter ..  2

Here is the download for the race that will happen on 5-19.  "Pull my finger" is the name of the track that you want to download..

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=090668c36a71e615#cid=090668C36A71E615&id=90668C36A71E615%21108

We will be using the Mosquito B. MK. XVI

If anyone has a problem with the map or the download please let me know.

Arch

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_DarkWolf

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_gatlingun

~S Archie

When I go into the practice track AH Mustang is flying around in a P-51,is that copisetic or have I made a mistake?  Still praying Bro.
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_Archie

1 Hate DW

2 Gatlingun, the map builder put that in the map.  It flys off into the ocean and will not bother the race.  All is well

_AH_Nimble

all beavers only have wooden nickels...... :lol

_AH_Archie

Just looked at the coin.  It looks like the beaver is humping a dead fur seal.  Those Canadidians need to get some new money

_AH_Lippy

They are coming out tomorrow to repair the line for my connection sorry guys it kicked me out every time i tried to get on comms. Archie the number of laps per heat needs to be specified and how in the heck are we going to taxi and let alone take off the rear wheel wont go straight and the pull to the right is over powering. this will be the most entertaining race yet

_AH_Archie

Tail wheel does not lock right away but it does lock.  I see the brief saying 2laps 3Laps and 4laps.  This the same track we ran last year.  The only change i made was adding 3 starting panels.   Can anyone else who loaded the map let me know if you can see the brief.

_AH_gatlingun

~S~

Yes I can see the brief,it is 2 laps,3 laps and 4 laps. The tail wheel does lock and there is no problem on take-off.
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_Nimble

I never let anyone see me in my briefs :lol.......yes Archie.... the brief for the race is readable and quite clear... tee hee...and I have sneaked upon your plane and replaced the tail wheel with  an anvil :happy-112:
the tail wheel does lock for take off...just make sure u lock it in straight postiion,,,,, taxiing is a little difficult Lippy but if u attach an anvil instead of a tail wheel you wont have any problems.... :lol-029:  the ground is very bumpy , but go slow and u can line up just fine    the line up should be a real challenge eh pilots??? (wavey)  and the laps are stated in the brief.... 2....3....4    GO GO GO

_AH_Lippy

OK OK geeez I get lippy over one small thing and its war, I was refereing to the breif here in this post. BB did indeed post laps, and yes I NEVER thought of reading the brief. What brief there aint no stinkin briefs here. :lol :help2: :idiot-0011: :offtopic-929432: :censored-015: just :give-me-beer-0034:

BTW last night and today my connection is fine, Tuesday the tech couldn't even get my modom to schrinize withthe dsl thing  ma jigger :surprised-027: He is commin out sometime today to see whats up, whats down whats what, what man I am confused  :surprised-in-shower-006: