_AH_Racing League

Started by _AH_BBQhead, June 26, 2008, 05:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Lippy

the same rules apply as always and here is how the scoring will be done. I need someone to help with scoring the races as well as recording them. i am having trouble getting the starter script to work. I dont know if it is a HSFX thing or me. If you have any questions please meake your posts here or forever hold your pease. Well forever is kind long so hold your breath when you turn  :thinking-008: then you can make your post. Above all fellow racers have fun. I want to say I will miss our absentees Champions BBQ and Archie. ~S~

Heat 1
1st 15
2nd 12
3rd 10
4th  9
5th  8
6th  7
7th  6
8th  5
9th  4
10th 3
11th 3
12th 3
  dnf

Heat 2
1st 16
2nd 13
3rd 11
4th 10
5th   9
6th   8
7th   7
8th   6
9th   5
10th 4
11th 4
12th 4
dnf

Heat 3
1st  17
2nd 14
3rd  12
4th  11
5th  10
6th    9
7th    8
8th    7
9th    6
10th  5
11th  5
12th  5
dnf

_AH_Lippy

Well Gents the first race is in the bag CPS_FraggMan has figured out the issue it is a Trojan that has attached itself to the HyperLobby. The results are posted Congrats to Archie for the clean racing and taking first as expected well done MATE. Here is the link to next weeks race. It is my favorite track LOGO. We will be lining up even with each other so it makes for an interesting first left hand turn. The final turn is very tricky, figure out your marks for the turn and you will be successful. The plane we will be flying is the German Do-335 V-13 1946. Have Fun and well done to all of you. There was a question on how many people make for a official race and I find nothing that supports my 5 racer minimum so it is4 as Archie suggested. I bleieve it was 5 but BB later lowered it to 4. So 4 it is.  Iam yaking sugestions for the following weeks plane, it will be a jet so give your suggestions.~S~

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7cd999872472e6dc#cid=7CD999872472E6DC&id=7CD999872472E6DC!2127

Place Name points
Heat #1
1 Archie 15

DNF Lippy, Nimble, August, GatlinGun, FraggMan 1  EA

Heat #2
1 Lippy 16
2 Archie 13
3 GatlinGun 11

DNF Nimble, FraggMan 1 EA

Heat #3
1 Archie 17
2 Lippy 14
3 GatlinGun 12

DNF FraggMan, Nimble 1 EA

STANDINGS

1 Archie 45
2 Lippy 31
3 GatlinGun 24
4 Nimble and Fraggman 3 EA

:give-me-beer-0034:

_AH_gatlingun

~S

No way I can fly this airplane,too slow,too heavy. I use 10% fuel,take off flaps and full runway and can get airborne but impossible to make that first turn.
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_Lippy

We have raced this plane on this track before it is difficult yes but that is racing. this is a multy engine aircraft you must start both engines and then select all engines or it is too slow. I just ran it I was 250 Kph before the end of the runway, more than enough speed to tack off. I will admit the first turn is tricky. Practice Practice  :give-me-beer-0034:

_AH_taldrg

~S~

Where is the DL for the next race that Gat. is talking about?
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Lippy

TD The link is the same post you see last races results on. also forgot to mention laps are 2,3,4 laps  :drinking61:

_AH_gatlingun

~S

ok,my bad. I was using wrong button to select both engines,problem solved.
_AH_Gatlingun

Moggy

Oh, man!  Aces High Racing League!  What memories that brings back....

_AH_Lippy

Moggy if your around on Saturdays practice opens 1900 EST and racing at 2000 EST Be gald to have ya.

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: Moggy on July 03, 2013, 06:04:10 AM
Oh, man!  Aces High Racing League!  What memories that brings back....

Yes, and don't think for a second the AH Racing League inspectors have forgotten your sordid racing past!

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_taldrg

~S~
    :lol   The only thing missing is the pilot relief tube outlet.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Archie

I knew Moggy was up to no good

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

Moggy

DW, that schematic seems to have undergone a major revision since its birth 4+ years ago.  For one, the pilot name should read "AH_Moggy," not mere "Moggy."  That gave it away right there.  I've got your name down in my book now...

Moggy

Quote from: _AH_Lippy on July 03, 2013, 02:14:23 PM
Moggy if your around on Saturdays practice opens 1900 EST and racing at 2000 EST Be gald to have ya.

S! Lippy.  Thanks for the invite, but I've been given until July 31st to report back for active duty with AH.  I think I'll take as much time as I can until then, and will continue to fly my Islander until then in the Caribbean out of St. Maarten:

Moggy

_AH_Autorotate

i went to st. maarten back in april, such an amazing spot!
sorry my photo isn't as nice as that one!  :drinking-43:  :drinking-43: