_AH_Racing League

Started by _AH_BBQhead, June 26, 2008, 05:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Lippy

you turned around and rentered I didnt see u go out of the pilons I will have another look sir.

_AH_Nimble

I just reviewed the recording my friend...... on the 3 lap race... 2nd lap.....just after the long straight past finish line....in slow motion...  I was blacked out behind u .... and missed 4 pillons and came out ahead of u for a bit...DQ
can I go cry now????? :sad-056:       that will also change  gatlins score ..which will put him  2nd
I have recordings..and will send if u need

_AH_Lippy

Na I have them recorded, i saw you advance in front of and remember when you passed me you where so excited u forgot to slow down for the first turn and blacked out and had to turn around. I will review and have a look and make the determination later when I get home before qual room is opened. ~S~ for your honesty I did not pay that close to you cause I knew u went out and turned around, i may have to review a bit closer.

_AH_Lippy

With further review I am satisfied you slowed and gave the position back, position and points stand as they are. I am going to rethink the statement I made BBQ statement to me is ringing true. So next race I am going to clarify what I meant by Lenient. I did not state it the way I was think i meant it or what ever you know what I am trying to say (DW your statement wont mean a thing so say it if you have too  :unhappy-059:)   :give-me-beer-0034:

_AH_Lippy

Unfortunately we did not get the support I was hoping for and this weeks race is postponed till this weekend Saturday at the same time  :unhappy-059: :unhappy-059: :unhappy-059: :unhappy-059: :unhappy-059:

_AH_Nimble

TO AH PILOTS.... WISH YOU FELLAS WOULD GET SOME INTEREST GENERATED FOR THE RACING LEAGUE.. IT TRUELY IS FUN BUT WE CANNOT CONTINUE WITH ONLY 3 PILOTS SHOWING UP...THINK IT OVER GUYS!@! :help-sos-sos-29402:

Spar

~S~

Personally, I'm not a fan of IL-2 racing in general.  I'm not really attracted to it.  Air combat is more my interest when it comes to flying IL-2.  From what I've seen in the past, the Summer months, IL-2 drops in participation due to outdoor activities, vacations etc and picks back up in the Fall and Winter months.  Just my observation of this flight sim.

:CC

_AH_Autorotate

Quote from: _AH_Spar on July 22, 2013, 05:37:13 PMI'm not a fan of IL-2 racing in general.  I'm not really attracted to it.  Air combat is more my interest when it comes to flying IL-2.

:i-m-with-stupid-0101:

_AH_Lippy

No worries Mate thanks for letting me know Spar.  :give-me-beer-0034:

_AH_Lippy

Racing season is canceled due to lack of interest. I know I probably should have had it in October which i will. October First Saturday starts the Fall Season. With me traveling, I wanted to get two seasons in. Anywho thanks for showing up and hopefully we can keep AH Air Racing alive. :drinking-43:

_AH_Olds

Sorry I haven't been able to make it lately. Saturdays have been extremely busy for me, usually running into 9:00 before I get time to get on. I was hoping to get in tonight, and got home about 8:20...was too late. I hope to make at least some of the races on the next round.
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_DarkWolf

Rgr that Lippy, could just be the middle of the summer is a bad time. First saturday in tco will be the 5th, so I'll get with you and we'll start raising the alarm a good bit before it so everyone knows it's comming.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

Thanks DW sounds like a plan. I dont blame anyone Olds I did start it at a bad time.

_AH_Nimble

Srry Lippy... between doctors appt.s and this incessant heat...and sick uncles...been missing alot of flying....hope to resume sometime soon.... :surprised-027:

_AH_Lippy

Nim your abssence didnt matter it is the wrong time of year is all. I am hopeful that we can get some interest during Oct time frame. Late August I will start a post to see how many will be showing up.