_AH_Racing League

Started by _AH_BBQhead, June 26, 2008, 05:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Lippy

I am the one that is Thankful nimble but your welcome sir.  :drinking-43:

_AH_Archie

Almost has the feel that there is a Bro Hug coming soon.

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Nimble

Archie, I tried to give you a bro hug in the last lap of the 2nd race.....but I couldnt catch you!! :surprised-027:

_AH_Lippy

:lol   :lol You guys just kill me. Sorry guys but I have to send this thing to the shop. I checked the cord it was tight and i plugged and unplugged it several times. Maybe its in the MB or something hell I dont know. I wont be there for racing on Wed. I am sure the shop will keep it for a week or two. So I am down hard. I will check in from work but as far as mking more tracks this weeks track is it. I am so angry at this thing I cant bare to think, I need, I need a Bro Hug. ~S~  :help-sos-sos-29402:

_AH_DarkWolf

Sorry, no bro hugs here. Perhaps SKAT will see fit to issue you an extra "D Flight Bare Chested Man Hug".

Do you want to postpone racing for a week, Lippy? It kinda sucks when the racing administrator is missing so many races.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

Up you the exec branch to make the decision if I had my say I would postpon, but this could take weeks to get me up and running. the only other option is to have someone stand in my place. I dont want to ruin anyone elses fun just because I am haveing trouble. BBQ could grab and old race from with in this thread and run it in my stead. Ghost, DW, and Nimble are judging so thatis covered just need some that can add up the points and post the results. It would seem easier to postpon but this is the second time and we have a good turn out and i dont want to ruin it. It sucks yes but I have already missed one race. this will probably be the second and may even be a third I have no idea when i will get it back. i will talk to them tonight and post tomorrow morning on what is expected.
I can not judge any races from here nor can I make any tracks from this PC I am at work and there are to many security issues to even think about doin anything here. I could possibly post the results during my lunch hour. But that is all I can do. Just send the result through here in My Messages and i can get to them. ~S~

_AH_DarkWolf

Well, I would say put the racing off one week. Give the shop the week and a couple days to get your comp sorted. If they can't have it fixed by next wednesday then continue on.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Nimble

I also am having issues with my computer, so I wouldnt object to a temporary postponement.  Besides I miss lippy

_AH_Jack

No problems for me if it's postponed.  A man who so much enjoys it should not have to miss out.

_AH_Lippy

Thanks Jack that means alot. Well the shop thinks its the MB. Once I told him it was P67 from Gigabyte he stated they have had a rash of MB with USB issues and a few other issues as well. It seems that the MB I bought is wearing out prematuraly. He will run the tests for me today and I should know more no later than the end of the day Tomorrow.  :help-sos-sos-29402:

_AH_DarkWolf

That's what I was thinking Jack, with Nimble having some trouble as well putting if off one week seems the best option.

DW

_AH_gatlingun

~S~

Are we racing with cockpit "always on" now?
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_Lippy

No gatlingun We will maintain the same seetings as always. But Nimble and I are experiencing trouble with the computer and it has been decided to postpone this weeks race till next week.  (wavey)

_AH_Nimble

Postponement is good for me too, my computer is turning off all by itself...looks like the shop for me too. Tomarrow it goes and I have no idea what the problem is. It is possible that I may need to replace it... missed the tues campaign, now racing...might as well bite the big bullet now so I can fly the rainy days of winter...RATS...!!! :unhappy-059:   I will return soon as possible. :help-sos-sos-29402:

_AH_Lippy

Last night races where postponed bro. You havent missed anything.  (wavey)