_AH_Racing League

Started by _AH_BBQhead, June 26, 2008, 05:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Lippy on October 31, 2013, 02:14:49 PM
Last night races where postponed bro.

No they were'nt. Oh, by the way here are the results, Lippy.

Heat 1

1st - DarkWolf

Heat 2

1st - DarkWolf

Heat 3

1st - DarkWolf

You can add up the points now.  (kooky)

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

:lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol   :help2:

_AH_Lippy

I will be testing my computer tonight so fingers crossed. If all goes well I will host a practice room before FNF on Sunday. I might be online Saturday as well but i will see. I bought a terabyte SATA HD and want to load windows on it and use the other as a backup drive. Hopefully Nimble can get his worked out in time for Wed. race. It would be up too the Exec Branch to postpone another week. ~S~

_AH_DarkWolf

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Archie

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on November 07, 2013, 05:53:28 AM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lch18shlo6p6xy6/RacingNov6.zip?m

My tracks from Nov. 6th if anyone needs them.

DW

I was wondering why all your tracks ended in a fireball?

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_DarkWolf

I refuse to take crap from a guy who struggles with the copy and paste function of windows.

DW

_AH_Lippy

You dont have the right of refusal Bro   (tongue) Stand up and take it like a man  :i-m-with-stupid-0101:

_AH_DarkWolf

Oh that's it, I'm quitting from my online NASCAR team!

DW

_AH_Lippy

:happy-112: We had some heavy winds last night and the power went out for about three hours so I was unable to judge the tracks. I will get it done tonight and post the next track. It will be the german long winged bird the TA not sure which track yet but I have one in mind. The track that you turn left down hill turn right it is fast and long so engine and fuel management will be key. I will look into remodifying the brief this time, since I was so kindly instructed on how to do it. Look for the track to be up before 2100 EST tonight. With the smoth gameing I had Wed. night I think it was the Smart Technoligy software that came with the x-52. I am hoping I have no further issues.

_AH_Lippy

Well I went and did the big no no, I changed my mind (that is if I have one I would)  :help2: We are racing the Twister this coming Wednesday. The aircraft is the Seafire F III 1943. She is a little sluggish in the turns, but not as fast as some of the planes of the past few weeks. The twister is a fairly easy track there is one hill that we will be a little easy on going out of bounds on, but that's it. Sorry I am late but as everyone knows I have had some puter issues. The race results will be in shortly.

Track The Twister
Plane SeaFire F III 1943
Heats
Heat 1 2 laps
Heat 2 3 laps
Heat 3 4 laps

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7cd999872472e6dc#cid=7CD999872472E6DC&id=7CD999872472E6DC!2152

_AH_DarkWolf

Seafire now? Then what am I supposed to do with this monstrosity?  :thinking-008:

DW

_AH_Lippy

We might fly it in the future so hang on to it. Sorry DW. It isnt the easiest aircraft to take off with so i figured too hard races in a row would be a bit much.  :happy-112:

_AH_DarkWolf

How did I not get DQ'd with this brilliant turn at the start of heat #2??

DW

_AH_Lippy

You DNF if you had completed the laps and not turned around you would have been. Look I can be harder and I don't think that is the answer.

_AH_DarkWolf

Hmm, well I clearly continued on for 3/4 of a lap before I DNF'd so there was certainly no attempt to circle around and re-enter the track to make it legal. It's just with the difference between DQ and DNF being 2 points I don't want to be getting something I did'nt deserve. It's a similar situation to that question I asked you when judging the Tempest races. If there's a DQ then a DNF does the DQ stick cause it happened first? This situation is a little different cause the DNF did not happen right after the DQ.

DQ
DNF
DW