_AH_Racing League

Started by _AH_BBQhead, June 26, 2008, 05:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Lippy

You want a new judgement fine, I just didnt want to be a prick with a plane that is so hard to control. I removed the previous post the new findings will be posted later.

_AH_DarkWolf

I was'nt demanding a new judgement. Like I've said before I'm new to this so I'm just trying to figure out why things work the way they do, especially if I'm gonna be submitting judgements on others.  So as long as the guy DNFs anyways any previous DQ violations do not count? That's how it's always done?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

BBQ advised me against being easy on the rules and You where right DW the Highest infraction that occurs should be the one that stands, also I should have considered your win in the placement of a tie. Here is the proper judgement BY THE BOOK which will be from now on, that way there isn't any confusion (the only leniency is when topping a hill you HAVE to be BELOW the marker at the BOTTOM of the hill) I looked very closely to everyone's starts. It was apparent that a few racers where getting a quicker jump on most. So I compared when the letters "GO GO GO" appear on the script and froze the frame and if you had a glow in the pipes I considered that a jump on the start. (I positioned myself outside and directly behind the aircraft). On my start I could see my throttle position.

Heat 1

1 Archie - 15
2 Ghost - 12
3 BBQ - 10

DNF - DW 2

DQ - Jack due to Re spawning during the race
DQ - Lippy jumping the gun. At the time the letters "GO GO GO" appear I am at 74% throttle

Heat 2

1 Ghost - 16
2 Lippy - 13
3 Archie  11
4 Jack  - 10 - Warning Racing without nav lights and wing tip smoke ON will result in a DQ your next infraction

DQ - BBQ too high at the bottom of the first hill (rule is to be below the first marker at the bottom of the hill)
DQ - DW cutting a corner without turning around (you must exit the race track and turn around and reenter at the point of where the out of bounds occurred or as close as humanly possible)

Heat 3

1 Ghost - 17

DNF Lippy, Archie, Jack 2 ea

DQ - BBQ too high above the marker at the bottom of the first hill. (rule is to be below the first marker at the bottom of the hill)
DQ - DW to high at the bottom of the valley of the trees. (rule is to be below the first marker at the bottom of the hill)

Race results

1 Ghost - 45
2 Archie - 28
3 Lippy - 15
4 Jack 12
5 BBQ - 10
6 DW - 2

Race Standings
1 Ghost - 104
2 BBQ - 77
3 Lippy - 52
4 Archie - 51
5 Jack - 47
6 DW - 45
7 Nimble - 41
8 Olds - 29
9 GatlinGun - 9

_AH_Lippy

Another interesting night of racing lots of banging the wings on pylons and pranged props  :help2:. Well guys this marks half way point race #5. The track is Roller Coaster with the German TA 152H she is a long wing span and is very difficult to turn on the ground. She is fast and with a very good roll rate with the wings and the speed should be fun. Same heats and laps as it has been. I will review the tracks later this weekend and post the results before FNF on Sunday. Practice starts at 2100 EST and racing at 2200 EST See on the track ~S~  :surprised-041:

Heat1 - 2 Lapps
Heat2 - 3 Lapps
Heat4 - 4 Lapps

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7cd999872472e6dc#cid=7CD999872472E6DC&id=7CD999872472E6DC!2152

_AH_DarkWolf

Here's my tracks from tonight.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jnou5h26iwr0l4s/RacingNov13.zip?m

Does anyone actually need these? Why am I uploading them? Who am I again....

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

I only need your judgement and sometimes BB needs tracks for some reason when he records he gets plane slewing all over the place. Also if someone like myself dose not record every race it is good to have them here.

_AH_DarkWolf

Oh, ok then. This new file hosting thing does not tell me if they've been downloaded or how many time.  :unhappy-059:

DW

_AH_Lippy

even if no one DL them, it still nice to have them in case someone question our decisions on judging. They can take what ever track in question and have look for them selves or I can post a print screen which ever. Thank DW

_AH_Lippy

Well the 5esuts are in and it seems this set up was as bad as the jets, sorry guys. Tough and very close racing meant that everyone wassqueezing every inch out of the track and the plane which led to lots of crashes.

Heat 1
1 Lip        15
2 GB        12
3 DW      10
3 Jack      9
4 Olds     8

DNF BB 2

Heat  2
1 GB       16
2 BB       13
3 Olds    11

DNF Jack, DW, Lip 2 ea

Heat 3
1 GB      17
2 Olds   14

DNF Jack, BB, DW, Lip 2 ea

Race Standings
1 GB      48
2 Olds   33
3 lip      19
4 BB      17
5 DW    14
6 Jack   13

Standings

1 GhostBear     152
2 BBQHead        94
3 Lippy              71
4 Olds               66
5 Jack               60
6 DarkWolf       59
7 Archie            51
8 Nimble           41
9 GatlinGun       9

Top Mention goes to Olds well done finished all 3 races nicely done Sir ~S~

_AH_Olds

Thanks, Lippy! WOOHOO! I'm in 4th!  :happy-112:
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Lippy

_AH_DarkWolf

I'm behind Jack AND Olds now???  :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015:

DW

_AH_Olds

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on November 17, 2013, 08:09:22 PM
I'm behind Jack AND Olds now???  :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015: :censored-015:

DW

:happy-112: :lol :lol :lol  :lol :lol :lol  :lol :lol :lol :lol
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Lippy

Olds gained 33 points in that race DW and after you said that I double checked the math and its correct.  (tongue)

_AH_Lippy

Hey guys I wanted to address next weeks race. Due to Thursday being Thanksgiving do we want to postpone or go on and race on the 27th.   :thinking-008: