_AH_Racing League

Started by _AH_BBQhead, June 26, 2008, 05:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Lippy

Man reviewing this race was dizzing, with all the planes going cockeyed. There was some amazing recoveries. And some very suspicious flying. (DW no engine flying Mod)  :lol  :lol
Here are the results for race #7

Heat 1

1 GhostBear      15
2 DarkWolf        12
3 Z5o                10
4 Jack                9

DNF Olds and Lippy 2 ea
DQ BBQHead (left track before finish line)

Heat 2

1 GhostBear    16
2 Olds              13
3 BBQHead      11
4 Jack              10 (WARNING taking out the Racing League Officiator Bad Jack BAD BAD Jack now go to your room :lol )
5 DW                9

DNF Lippy and z5o 2 ea

Heat 3

1 DarkWolf    17
2 BBQHead    14
3 z5o             12
4 Jack            11
5 Lippy          10

DNF GhostBear and z5o 2 ea
DQ Olds (too high on first lap)

Race results

1 DarkWolf   38
2 GhostBear 33
3 Jack           30
4 BBQHead   25
5 Olds          15
6 Lippy         14
7 z5o           14

League Standings

1 GhostBear  253
2 BBQHead   184
3 Lippy         144
4 Olds          130
5 DarkWolf  127
6 Jack          118
7 Archie        51
8 Nimble       41
9 z5o            20
10 GatlinGun  9

Honorary Mention goes to DW for his Flawless race in heat 3, this was a tough decision with all of the miraculous recoveries of BB and Jack. Heck Jack got hit three times in the first race. Well done to all ~S~

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Lippy on December 14, 2013, 10:10:27 PM
And some very suspicious flying. (DW no engine flying Mod)  :lol  :lol

You dump your outrageously strong wing mod and maybe I'll drop my no engine flying mod.

Quote from: _AH_Lippy on December 14, 2013, 10:10:27 PM
(WARNING taking out the Racing League Officiator Bad Jack BAD BAD Jack now go to your room :lol )

Really? My first thought was an immediate DFC for Jack....

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Olds

I don't think I completed the 3rd race. I seem to remember hitting the ground, and watching planes pass my crashed plane.
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_DarkWolf

Right Olds, but you DQ'd before you wrecked. If you had just wrecked it would have been a DNF.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

And to think I gave you Honorary Mention MAN the GULL of some people  :lol

_AH_Olds

Didn't realize I'd DQ'd prior to that.
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Lippy

HSFX7 is a bit different gas loads and overheat are different. Ghost and I ran a 3 lapper 60% fuel with radiator full open and he overheated a lot faster and for a longer time same setting was faster than him and I never overheated go figure that one out. We may have various outcomes guys  to the different heats. ~S~ BTW Map textures are better in HSFX7

_AH_DarkWolf

_AH_Lippy

Well Gents we had some  hard racing last Wednesday. I mean a lot of real good recoveries from collisions, a lot of out-of-bounds, all of us meeting up in turn one WOW and not to mention flat out crashes. I have been thinking of a racer all day and kind of felt bad so to cheer him up I thought about having a special race on the 8th of January. The track I decided on id the The Beaver, and yes BBQ you guessed the right plane the DH82A Tiger Moth. This bird flat out screams down the straight away, it is so fast I will be handing out speeding tickets.  :lol  BUT keep in mind the length of the wings as you enter the turns. The heats are as follows. Heat 1 - 2 Lapps, Heat 2 - 3 Lapps and Heat 3 - 4 Lapps
If for any reason you guys feel this a bit long of a race let me know before Dec. 25th and I will change it. I will host practice tracks each of the two Wednesday's that we have off. ~S~ remember to have fun. I will post the results as soon as the other Judges send me their results Ghost if you read this please Judge the races and send them via e-mail, and DW when you get a chance to send them to me that would be great.

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7cd999872472e6dc#cid=7CD999872472E6DC&id=7CD999872472E6DC!2152

:offtopic-929432:
So far all of the testing I have done my Headset Mute button has not turned itself on when launching the game off line. I will purchase a new headset if the problem continues. DW I was mistaken I see water much better in HSFX7 so it must have been the config file, unsure if I loaded Jack's or not. But it is much better. I recon last Tuesday I did not realize the difference.  ~S~

_AH_z5o

Aw, dodn't mind the DQ, it happens. Besides, it was a 7734 of a race track. Difficult without being impossible, Loved it, had a blast running that one. Zoom Zoom  :happy-112:
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Lippy

Sorry for the delay, I asked for some extra reviews that with the holidays took some time. This track was a very difficult track with a fairly simple aircraft. I got a lot of good reviews on this race. I am glad that everyone enjoyed the track. Here are the results of Dec 18th race.

Heat 1

1 Lippy          15
2 GhostBear  12
3 DarkWolf    10

DNF Jack, Z5o and BBQHead 2 ea
DQ  Ragaa too High with out turning around

Heat 2

1 GhostBear   16
2 Lippy           13
3 DarkWolf     11
4 Jack             10

DNF BBQHead and Olds 2 ea
DQ Ragaa cut a corner and did not turn around and Z5o too high with out turning aroud

Heat 3

DNF DarkWolf, BBDHead, GhostBear, Ragaa, Jack and Olds 2 ea
DQ Lippy too high on lap one without turning around and Z5o too high in the turn around with out turning around.

Race Standings

1 GhostBear  30
2 Lippy          28
3 DarkWolf    23
4 Jack            14
5 BBQHead     6
6 Olds            4
7 Z5o             4
8 Ragaa         2

Season Standings

1 GhostBear  283
2 BBqHead    190
3 Lippy          172
4 DarkWolf    150
5 Olds           134
6 Jack           132
7 Archie         51
8 Nimble        41
9 GatlinGun     9
10 Z5o            4
11 Ragaa        2     

Well done guys i think everyone enjoyed this race and it is the second time no one finished a race. Lets get ready for the fun that comes on Wed. it is a short track with a slow plane. We have always had fun with this track. I am open for suggested aircraft for the Logo track to finish the season. This is the track that is shape as AH and has a sharp turn just before the finish and is all over water, we flew the German DO (double prop one in front one in back, everyone hated that plane) last time. I was thinking maybe the I-185 it has speed and fuel economy but we have raced fast planes maybe something that isn't fast and is a difficult plane to fly or maybe a different track. Anyone that wants to be heard please speak up we have till Wed. to decide. 

_AH_z5o

Leave it to the shipyard to mess up the math.  :lol

_AH_Lippy

Sorry Z good catch it is corrected
:help2:

_AH_z5o

:lol Still wrong  :lol
If theres no differane between Season Standings and League Standings
No worries though, Ive got Last Place, in my pocket  :happy-112:

_AH_Lippy

am I wrong this was your first race we hold 3 heats each Wed. with varying scoring, then those heats scores are added too the previous races giving us the standings. Here is how each heat is scored. http://aceshigh.ws/forum/index.php?topic=507.705