_AH_Racing League

Started by _AH_BBQhead, June 26, 2008, 05:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Lippy

Well that was some of the finest and closest racing I have seen in a long time. Some good recoveries as well and those that where bumped out high where not penalized. Here are the results. I want some ideas on a last race track and plane set. if anyone has a track in mind and a plane speak please. BBQ mentioned a track and plane during this race unfortunatly it was the first race of this season.

Heat 1

1 GhostBear     15
2 Lippy             12
3 DarkWolf       10
4 BBQhead         9
5 fraggmann       8
6 Jack                7
7 GatlinGun        6

Heat 2

1 GhostBear      16
2 DarkWolf        13
3 Lippy              11
4 BBQhead        10
5 GatlinGun         9
6 Jack                 8
7 fraggmann       7

Heat 3

1 Lippy             17
2 DarkWolf       14
3 GatlinGun      12
4 BBQhead       11
5 Jack              10
6 GhostBear       9
7 fraggmann       8

Race Standings

1 GhostBear     40
2 Lippy             40
3 DarkWolf       37
4 BBQhead       30
5 GatlinGun      27
6 Jack              25
7 fraggmann    23

Season Standings

1 DarkWolf       269
2 Lippy             243
3 GhostBear     236
4 BBQhead       205
5 fraggmann    180
6 Jack              165
7 Olds              153
8 GatlinGun      151
9 Z5o                29
10 Archie           29
11 Rgaa            22
12 tomtom       11

Honorary Mention goes too GatlinGun for some excellent racing keep it up Sir you may see a placing real soon ~S~

_AH_gatlingun

~S~ Lippy
Thank you Sir. I hate to have to bring this up,specially after being commended,but I believe my total points should be 151 instead of 124. I have reviewed the tapes for heat #1 in slow-motion and if I was not penelized for being bumped high coming out of the last turn I actually crossed the finish line in 5th. place,I know it is only two points difference but it will give me a tie with Olds.
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_Lippy

Your right on both counts, I need to have DW say in this. I guess I missed the bump though I did wonder why you went so high I should have reviewed it closer. i will correct the points later its late and I need some rest.

I have a vote for all of you guys next weeks track is Pull My Finger and I want a vote on the plane

A20-G
Beaufighter MK 21
Mosquito B MK XVI

I should mention the the A20 and the Beaufighter roll rate is slower than the Mossy.

_AH_gatlingun

~S~

A20 G Is my choice.
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_Lippy

GatlinGun ruling stands as is.

_AH_Jack

my tracks from last night...sorry I stopped recording on race three, unaware that Olds was still on the course.  I suck.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mizji3qnc75w21j/Race%203%20%206-11-14.zip

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Jack on June 12, 2014, 07:05:02 PM
unaware that Olds was still on the course.

So was I, but I don't get mentioned?

Will no one rid me of this troublesome clown??

Here are my tracks : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ncuge6b459rex2o/June11Tracks.zip?m=

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Jack

_AH_fraggmann

I would like to see the Mosquito, (kooky) but the others could be fun too!  :happy-112:
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_Lippy

Well gents I did not realize that we have already flown 2 double prop planes this season already so sorry for the vote thingy. Well after some serious thought and thinking oh wait those are the same thing lol anyway for our final race of the season I thought we could race a track I doubt most of you know or remember. It is flat it has a ton of corners and cross overs and you will get lost if you don't pay attention to the directional arrows and red lines. Without further A due the track is none other than Criss Cross flying the F4U-1C. Practice Practice Practice boys.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7CD999872472E6DC&id=7CD999872472E6DC!2181

Heat 1 = 2 laps
Heat 2 = 3 laps
Heat 3 = 4 laps

And may the best man win it all all positions I believe (* I have not done the judging of the last race yet) are still up for grabs. ~S~ Kick the Tires and Lite the Fires boys see ya next week.

_AH_Lippy

Well here are the results for the 9th race.

Heat 1

1 DarkWolf     15
2 Lippy           12
3 GhostBear   10
4 BBQhead      9
5 Jack              8
6 fraggman     7
7 Shrtaprch     6

Heat 2

1 GhostBear   16
2 Lippy           13
3 BBQhead     11
4 Jack             10
5 fraggman      9
6 DarkWolf      8

Heat 3

1 Lippy          17
2 GhostBear  14
3 Jack            12
4 Olds           11
5 DarkWolf    10
6 fraggman    9  Looks like your rudder kicked right which leveled you coming out of the first turn then immediately went full right which put you into a stall. WARNING no smoke
7 BBQhead     8  Looks like you pulled your gear up too fast.

Race Standings

1 Lippy          42
2 GhostBear  40
3 DarkWolf    33
4 Jack            30
5 BBQhead    28
6 fraggman   25
7 Olds           11
8 Shrtaprch    6

Season Standings

1 DarkWolf     302
2 Lippy           285
3 GhostBear   276
4 BBQhead     233
5 fraggman    205
6 Jack            195
7 Olds           164
8 GatlinGun   151
9 Z5o              29
10 Archie        29
11 Rgaa          22
12 tomtom      11
13 Shrtaprch    6

Well looks like DW may have 1st place in the basket, and 2 and 3rd place are still in the air.

_AH_DarkWolf

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

Well gents that's the Spring Season. The positions were close and I saw a lot of improvement in GatlinGun and Jack. Jack the first heat you were angled incorrectly and the torque drove you right into the pylons. The second heat looks like you had full up elevator and the plane lifted the right wheel and at a sharp left angle when the right wheel came down it straightened you out cause you to loose control causing you to nose over. GatlinGun you were talked about how racy you have become you were in the front lead on several occasions and gave some of us a run for our money, I know the points don't show it but they will. Jack Practice Practice Practice which is hard for you i know with all of your collateral duties. I am available for lessons in racing for anyone that wants to improve. I am sorry that the last race of the season was  rushed, Because of that no warnings or penalties were handed out except for one. Until we can find a fix for the incidental kicking of pilots AH-Logo and Criss Cross is off the schedule. I have some new additions/alterations to the rules I would like to submit for approval. I also want to know how everyone felt about the new scoring. Should we keep it or go back to the old way of 2 points for DQ and DNF.
Here are the official standings.

Heat 1
1 GhostBear          15
2 Lippy                  12
3 Fraggmann         10 Way to go Bro
4 BBQhead              9
5 DarkWolf              8
6 Olds                     7
7 GatlinGun             6
8 Jack                     5

Heat 2

1 GhostBear          16 The only warning you were rolling on the start a lot gave you an advantage no penalty due to rushed start.
2  DarkWolf           13
3 BBQhead            11
4 fragmann           10
5 GatlinGun            9
6 Lippy                   8
7 Olds                    7
8 Jack                    6

Heat 3

1 Lippy                 17
2 DarkWolf           14
3 GhostBear         12
4 BBQhead           11
5 fraggmann          9
6 Olds                    8
7 GatlinGun            7

Race Standings

1 GhostBear         43
2 Lippy                 37
3 DarkWolf           35
4 BBQhead           31
5 Fraggmann        30
6 GatlinGun          23
7 Olds                  23
8 Jack                  11

Seasons Standings

1 DarkWolf         337
2 Lippy               322
3 GhostBear       319
4 BBQhead         264 nice come back from last place
5 fragmann        235
6 Jack                206
7 Olds                187
8 GatlinGun        174
9 Z50                  29
10 Archie             29
11 Rgaa               22
12 tomtom          11
13 ShrtaPrch          6

Congrats to the winners of this season, and good luck next season. I wanted to personally thank DW, Ghost and BBQ for their contributions, and the rest of you there would be no AH racing without racers like yourself. I hope to see you all back in the Fall season. I could not have pulled it off with out all of you. Fall season should start late Sep. early Oct. see ya then ~S~

_AH_DarkWolf

Yeah good racing guys, thanks for administering the racing Lippy and thanks to Ghostbear for decking us out in skins for every race. I just got lucky with the DNFs.

DW

_AH_taldrg

~S~

Roger that Lippy....ya' did a fine job.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.