_AH_Racing League

Started by _AH_BBQhead, June 26, 2008, 05:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Lippy

Congrats BBQhead, Hollywood and Gatlngun well done gents.
Well done fraggmann for the maps these will be an excellent addition to the maps of AH Air Racing. Thanks for stepping up Bro, I truly enjoyed the tracks I was able to run and am looking forward to this Wed for the obstical course. I hope I can practice before the race. ~S~ frag.

_AH_fraggmann

Yesterday I had to give my Folklorma contract. I was diagnosed pneumonia in my left lung.
For three days I have been coughing blood and difficulty breathing.
I will run AH-Light Speed today. I will open a room 20:00 cst
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_Lippy

Oh man that is bad, coughing up blood, I pray all is getting better was kind of wondering when no show last night but figured you had something come up.

_AH_DarkWolf

I've gone through this thread collecting season results for adding to the roster pages, I had no idea we were missing SO many trophies.

I have one outstanding question in regards to the Fall '09 Season, on page 16 of this thread the results of Race #9 were posted with mention of the final race coming up, but the results of #10 were never posted. I checked the meeting notes thread and the final season results were not mentioned there either. Really all I need to know is if BBQ or Gonzo finished 3rd since the top two are no longer AH.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_BBQhead

S~

DW, I've looked all kinds of places for those results. And I've found that I have no documents, emails, pms, etc. from between the dates of Dec. 8  '09 and Jan 12 '10 on my computer or in any webstorage spaces I use.  I suspect Obama and Homeland security removed it all.  :thinking-008:

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

Hmm, something is not making sense. Archie, Ring and Twisted finished 1st, 2nd, 3rd in the spring 09 season.

Ok wait maybe it does, I should have gone through all this stuff I wrote down more. The trophies on the old pages seem to indicate it went Twisted, Gonzo, BBQ in the fall season. Those are the three '09 trophies I know are'nt the spring ones, so they must be the fall ones.

But that still does'nt make sense, with one race remaining the points at the top were :

Moggy.....224
Twisted...215
Gonzo.....154
BBQ.......130

Ahh wait, I think I see what happened now. I could'nt figure out how you guys could have made up 70 or 90 points in one race. I see now from the meeting notes it's cause Moggy resigned at that time so he must have gotten removed from the standings, so those are the correct fall '09 trophies.

Ok, that explains that.

So there should have been 33 trophies in total for active pilots. 10 of them are yours, BBQ. I see a new term being added to the AH Vernacular, "Trophy Whore".

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Glad ya got it figured out.   

Trophy Whore?  maybe TW for short.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_BBQhead on October 04, 2015, 01:25:40 AM
   Trophy Whore?  maybe TW for short.

No, that sounds like me and TD had a baby.

DW

_AH_Col._Hogan

That's not a pretty picture...

_AH_fraggmann

Since Lippy is out for now I would like to step up and look after the Spring 2016 Air Racing season.
As most racers know I have at least 25 tracks ready to go and I propose the same rules as the last season.
This season I would like to make it a 12 race series and I will add some of the favorite AH courses.
Last season we raced on Wednesdays, is Wednesday open or is there a campaign in the works for Wednesdays?
This Saturday the 12th I will open a room in the lobby and host a track just for a fun run @20:00 cst.
As Lippy would say "kick them tires and light them fires"
  #11 fraggmann

_AH_Lippy

Well I am not out and you beat me too the post but it is all cool with me. I really just want to race.

_AH_fraggmann

Hey Lippy I'll step aside if you want to run the show... no problem

_AH_Lippy

Na I cant even host yet so I am cool with it I just want ya to know I am still here if ya need me

_AH_Col._Hogan

Thanks fragg, feel free to plan and oversee the spring season.

S!

_AH_fraggmann