Pictures

Started by _AH_Bear, May 24, 2019, 02:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Bear

~S~ BBQ.. Thanks to your friend, i got that picture today .. ill be going out to get a frame this weekend.. :happy-112:

_AH_Col._Hogan

Same, very beautiful.

Thanks BB and brother!

S!

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Glad you guys are liking them. 

I'll let my brother know you got them. 

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Jack

Mine were beautiful.  I still intend to send your brother a thank you note with the shipping included.  I'm just a little slow is all.

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Jack,  when I was telling him you guys had gotten the pics and like them  I also told him " I'm hearing some noises about wanting to pay you back for shipping."  He was quick to say "Tell them I said Thanks, but  it's a freebee." then asked me to be sure I passed that along.

Just mentioning it here because I told him I would.   

Good to hear the pix arrived undamaged to everyone that sent pix in.   

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to

_AH_Nimble

Hi Ya BBQ.......been wondering how life is going for you on your boat.... hope to be in touch  more frequently soon.... right now trying to get my old knees to work properly  lol

_AH_BBQhead

S! Nips.

Good to hear from you, Nimble.  Knees are important, so take your time best of luck getting them good and strong. 

Boat life is treating me well. Zero complaints other than those Verizon bastages - but they'd be that way even if I wasn't floating around.

Lookin' forward to seeing you online again.