Gett'n Closer

Started by AH_DealnDave, June 11, 2019, 03:30:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AH_DealnDave

Hello All,

Just wanted to give you guys an update. The house is almost finished painted, once done it goes up for sale. We've already begun packing those things we want to take to the mainland, so if the house sells ... we'll be on the way 30 days from closing. So what that means here is I'll be off-line for quite sometime. I can check in with my phone but posting something with it is well ... arrggggg :)

I'll keep you guys posted on our progress and let you know about when I'll be going off-line.
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_Lippy

Your selling at the right time people are hurring to qualify before the rates go up again. Just 2 cents worth  :surprised-027:

AH_DealnDave

Hello All,

Well the exterior has now been completed for the most part, small touch-up areas to do. We've started our packing, segregating those items we are selling vs taking. Just the kitchen and living left to paint, those areas a starting tomorrow.

Before:

After:

Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_Lippy

Nice looking house Dave

_AH_fraggmann

yes   very nice indeed    :drinking-43:
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_Twenty

Very nice....why move?

AH_DealnDave

We wanna get away from the volcano :) ... and for health reasons, need a dryer climate.
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

AH_DealnDave

Well we are gett'n really close now, tomorrow the house is getting a major over-all cleaning and on this Thursday the realtor lady is coming by to take the up-for-sale pictures. These will be posted on the realtor web site, the for-sale sign also goes up on Thursday.

We contacted a moving company today and have tentatively made a contract to move our household goods and vehicle to New Mexico. The company is working with us on the time frame as we need to be flexible based on when the house sells.

:)
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Nice lookin' place.

Must've taken a long time to add all those extra leaves to the trees in the background.   

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

AH_DealnDave

LOL ... good one BBQ.  :)

Well its for sure now that the moving bug has finally hit home, my R/C models have now been crated up.

2 planes in this crate, the B-25 and a fun fly plane called the Pronto. The crate size: 72" x 29" x 9"

The 2nd box holds my P-51 Mustang. The crate size:  58" x 27" x 7"

Pics taken with my phone, sorry about the picture sizes.
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

AH_DealnDave

It's official ... Up For Sale !!!  :)

Salute,

AH_DealnDave

AH_DealnDave

Hello All,

Well things have kicked up into a higher gear as of this morning, we received an offer for the house and we accepted.  The acceptance is being written up and we are waiting now to hear back from the buyers. Once all that is good, we start planning the move itself. Hopefully we will be in Las Cruses, NM within 45-60 days from now.

So, it looks like my IL2 gaming will be on hold for the next few months.
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_Lippy

Hey Dave me and my Girl Friend are looking into a cruise to Hawaii end of April to the 11 of May. It will take us to the big Island my question is "is the volcano still spewing lava or is dormant for now. Wouldn't mind seeing ya if your still there, would be cool as hell. Maybe but it will be close to closing time which is always hectic.

AH_DealnDave

Hey Lippy,

If we're still in town, hell yea would love to meet you both.  :)  The volcano is kinda done with the lava, but there are areas where you can see the steam coming from the ground with the sulfur smell. Does your cruise ship come into Hilo harbor?
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

AH_DealnDave

*UPDATE* ... Our house offer has been accepted, the house has sold !!! I'll be calling the movers tomorrow to make arrangements for our household goods and car in prep for moving. We are on the way, relief has set in a bit.

The computer will be shut down shortly, I'll check in from time to time via my phone. Will sign back in once we are settled in Las Cruses, New Mexico. :)

I hope all here has a wonderful Spring ... Salute :)
Salute,

AH_DealnDave