Bf109F Skins for Fall Blau

Started by Kopfdorfer, June 15, 2019, 05:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kopfdorfer

Hi Guys ,

As some of you already know , I have been hammering out an AH Set of skins for Bf109Fs for the Fall Blau Campaign.

DW pointed out an error which I have corrected , and I have continued to evolve the skins.

In order to offer an "individualistic" element to the skins I have developed some wear and tear and operational dirt and stains ,
              but I'd like to offer each pilot the opportunity to tailor the skin to their own taste.

Please find attached examples of 2 Generic skins , one "new" and one "well worn and dirty".

Anyone wanting a bit of a personal touch let me know what you want. Otherwise I will release a final set of skins with
              average wear and tear and call it a day.

Kopf

[attachment deleted by admin]

_AH_Col._Hogan

Thanks Kop.

I like the weathered one, maybe some kill markings?

~S

Kopfdorfer

On a scale of 1 - 5  -   1 being new  , 5 being worn out how much wear ?
How many kills ?

Kopf

_AH_fraggmann

Looks great Kopf   thanks lots.
If you can make mine as weathered as possible ~S~
No kill markings needed
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Bear

_AH_Shrtaprch

Kopf,  Don't worry about mine!

Shrt

_AH_Col._Hogan

Ok, if Bear has 11 kills then I have to have 12 (tongue)

Kopfdorfer

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay , but  V2 of the Aces High Bf109F Skinpack for Fall Blau Campaign is done.

I only had a handful of specific requests , and these have been met as best I could.
            There is a skin for each of the pilots that has been flying while I was with you , and a few that were not.

I did not do a skin for AH Johnny as I did not know to which squad he was assigned.
            If he wants a skin just let me know the details and I will put one together.

In terms of future assignments , the following Geschwader numbers are still available for selection/assignment :
            5 , 19 , 25 , 27 , 30 , 32 , 34 , 35 , 36  ( and of course you could recycle 17 as needed )

I followed Luftwaffe protocol in terms of markings as much as possible , and while these do not duplicate
            the markings of any specific Geschwader , they could have.
            I made them less generic than the last set , so markings , wear , dirt , chipping and stains should be
            individualised for each aircraft.

I hope you like them.

The skinpack can be downloaded from Dropbox at the following link :

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x6iew4d3ur70b3i/AADxu2-QxCTf9njNWsg3qYtxa?dl=0

Again , if you wish more specificity , you can let me know and I will try to accommodate you ,
            or I can forward the template to one of your more regular skinners.
            Let me know.

Kopfdorfer

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_gatlingun

~S~

Those skins look great,just wish I knew where to put them!
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Bear

_AH_fraggmann

Yes! Very nicely done Kopf..Thnx   :cool:
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_Twenty