Tracker IR

Started by _AH_Bear, July 14, 2019, 03:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Bear

~S~  Im in the market for one of these, just wanted to post here before i look elsewheres to see if anyone here has one they dont use and wants to part with.
~S~ Bear

_AH_Lippy

My hat clip has a tear on the reflective paper on the top sensor. Someone said they are easy to repair. I will ship it to who ever. All you need then is software and a hat. Just remember to take the hat off it might startle the ups guy, it did my nieghbor. Actually he was laughing so hard he forgot what he came over for. LMAO 

_AH_Bear

You talking the whole thing camera and all or just the hat clip?

_AH_Twenty

Quote from: _AH_Lippy on July 14, 2019, 08:52:40 PM
My hat clip has a tear on the reflective paper on the top sensor. Someone said they are easy to repair. I will ship it to who ever. All you need then is software and a hat. Just remember to take the hat off it might startle the ups guy, it did my nieghbor. Actually he was laughing so hard he forgot what he came over for. LMAO

I have some reflective tape used for propeller balancing I can send to whoever needs some.

_AH_Hollywood

I have an extra hat clip.. with the three reflectors..
Just pay to ship it Bear..

I am sure on Ebay we can find you one.. for cheap
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Lippy

Hat clip is the cheap end the reciever the thingy on the monitor thats what costs. The cheapest I found was 100 US. But that was a few years back.

_AH_Hollywood

I looked on Ebay and everything for sale is the new TR5.. and all brand new..

I will hunt one down for ya Brother Bear!
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Bear

Thanks buddy ... Tracker IR5 is what im after i think...  keep in mind a Canadian shipper would be great :)

_AH_DarkWolf

In my day we didn't need no track IR and we liked it!

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on July 15, 2019, 10:34:19 PM
In my day we didn't need no track IR and we liked it!

DW

How old ARE you?? :lol

_AH_Lippy

Did you want the clip or wait till Wood finds something

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_Lippy on July 17, 2019, 12:59:53 AM
Did you want the clip or wait till Wood finds something

~S~ Thanks Lippy.. ill hold off till i find the right thing..

_AH_Lippy

Rgr that  :happy-112:

_AH_Bear

I just bought one on ebay for $135.00 USD

_AH_Hollywood

atta boy

now you need a good profile