Ffffffffff bomb...

Started by _AH_Bear, August 21, 2019, 11:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Bear

Ok.,.. my 2nd tracker ir came today and unbelievably the box was damaged in the same place and this unit is worse than the last one.. rattles like a baby rattle and nothing at all happens when you plug it in..trying to get my money back....fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff :unhappy-059:

_AH_Hollywood

pay off your Mailman with some weed.. or go to the store to buy the next one.

Bummer MAN!
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Lippy

I have witnessed mailmen kicking boxes like a goaly. no amount of weed will resolve it. True waist of good money to some people.
PS dont think I didnt confront the assholes playing football. Not even the supervisor could stop them.

Phantom

Remember when "going postal" meant something?  lol
Klink - "Phantom, get this guy off my tail!"
Phantom - "Im trying, but I cant hit him "
Klink - "Then dont aim at him when you shoot!!!"

AH_DealnDave

Quote from: Phantom on August 23, 2019, 07:52:50 PM
Remember when "going postal" meant something?  lol
I remember, I was stationed at Ft. Hood, TX, back in 91' when the Luby's was shot to hell. Killeen was the town outside of the front gate.
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_Lippy

I got a little upset in the way a coworker screwed the pooch. I told him I was going postal as a joke and we got a laugh. Some yoyo went to the Supervisor and at home I started getting phone calls from upper management and security. Some asshole hears one word and causes all hell. Babel Mouth got in some hot water for what she said.

_AH_Bear

I found this ... followed some instructions.. now lets see... finally got the driver installed... coulda been the issue all along

https://forums.naturalpoint.com/viewtopic.php?t=14153

Go to Windows Start button, then Control Panel

8- Then "Hardware and Sound"

9- Go to "Device Manager" and find the camera's which it's marked as "Unknown Device".

10- Right click on it into "Properties" -> "Update Driver..." -> "Browse my computer for driver software", then pointed it to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\NaturalPoint\USB Drivers x64\npusbio_x64

11- Let your Windows to install the driver, it could take some minutes....

12- Done!

_AH_Hollywood

you gonna apologize to the mailman?
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941