BoS server

Started by _AH_Sandhog, October 02, 2019, 03:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Sandhog

With Z's help, we created a dedicated server. I stupidly was unable to logon with it because I had the wrong password. But I fixed it today.
Name is Sandhog practice server. try it and check out.
Sandhog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds
forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of $h1t by the clean end."

_AH_Hollywood

S! Sandy,
I was able to get in...

Any chance you can put new Allied A/C in there.

The thought of a Yak-1 over a P-51 is tough right now..

Good fps about 60 which is what I am getting in other servers.

S!
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Hollywood

I got in last night using Standard AH protocol pw... what month is it now?
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_z5o

~S~ Gang. Ive added another mission that DW created, Moscow Autumn, after doing a little editing to how the AI aircraft spawn for you to enjoy. Sorry I havent had the server up regularly. Ive had my mind on other things going on thathas taken up alot of my time and energy. Ill try to do better. Anywho. The server now has 4 missions to fly. A 5th from DW is coming. And dont forget to thank DW for creating them. S!
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Col._Hogan

Thanks Z.

Did you add the BOBP planes?

Also, P-39, Spit MK5, P-40, and A-20?

S!

_AH_z5o

The only planes are the ones that DW set when he created the missions. Ill go in sometime today and edit them to have those planes. I DO need a list of them though.

_AH_z5o

Ive added the fallowing aircraft to ALL missions. P-39, Spit MkV, P-40 and A-20. Let me know what other aircraft you'd like added and Ill make it happen. S!

_AH_Col._Hogan

P-51, P-47, P-38, and Tempest?

~S

_AH_z5o

Ill get right on that Hogan. S!

_AH_z5o

I have added the P-51, P-47, P-38 and the Tempest to ALL missions. S!

_AH_Hollywood

Can we add the repair, rearm and refuel feature..

I saw a video on how to do it.. I can link it here.

_AH_z5o

Ill look in to how to set that up Wood. If passable.

_AH_Hollywood

_AH_Col._Hogan

Bear asked about gun sight dimness.

I saw this -

"Gunsight filter toggle      Lalt + F"

S!