BoS server

Started by _AH_Sandhog, October 02, 2019, 03:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Hollywood

That is the "tint" shade... there is no dimmer like in 1946
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_z5o

i=Ive taken a shot at adding Repair/Refuel to the missions. Their located at the spawn bases and if you come across a lone truck at an airbase. You can land there and use it. Let me know if theres nay problems with it and Ill look in to it. The link below explain how to use it.
https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/54367-v3201s-repairrearmrefuel-explained/
S!
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Hollywood

Zulu,

No truck on the map that is currently running..
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_z5o

Ya, I couldnt add them if someone is on that mission. Ill add them now

The default keys are:

RCtrl+A - Rearm
    RCtrl+F - Refuel

UPDATE: the repair/refuel seems to be workiing now. It looks like if you land at the spawn base your aircraft will auto repair. Im not sure about the rearm though. Youll have to play with it and see if it does it. HOWEVER, if you land somewhere where there is a repair truck. You have to enter the command to refuel or repair.  Mind you, this is still a work in progress so it may not work perfectly.

_AH_Hollywood

I was messing with this..

repair are auto

Re-arming took about 3 mins for re-arming.  I forget to try but I think you need to hit another key to "reload"

The order was

ammo, rocket tubes, bombs, rockets.. 

Re-fueling, you need to hold down the RCtl + F

Cool stuff

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_z5o on October 03, 2019, 07:06:22 PM
I have added the P-51, P-47, P-38 and the Tempest to ALL missions. S!

I was making a practice room on the Rheineland map and noticed when I added the 262 to those older maps I forgot to add it to all the triggers. You have to add all the aircraft types to each one otherwise they will not trip the trigger. Same would need to be done for the new allied types.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_z5o

Hmm, I looked and tryed to figure out what exactly I need to change but couldnt find what your talking about DW. I may need your help with that one night or something.

_AH_DarkWolf

Perhaps I can illustrate.

Each moving vehicle convoy and train has a complex trigger which causes it to start moving when one of our aircraft enter it's radius.

It looks like this :

You have to select exactly what will cause the trigger to do it's thing. To do that, you select the complex trigger, then right click and select Advanced Properties from the menu. You then get a screen like this, the box I have highlighted is what you need to manipulate.

So you click the little button beside Objects Script list and it opens the full list.

So on this screen the stuff in the left list is what will trip the trigger and start the convoy\train moving. The stuff in the right list is all the various objects and vehicles and what not you can use to trigger things. Since these practice rooms have all the WWII aircraft flyable in them, I added each of them to the left list. Its here you need to add the new aircraft, the Me-262, P-38, P-51 and Tempest. You'll see they have multiple entries sometimes, not sure what the -c means. I just added the first entry for each plane, like the p38j25 one I have selected here. Once they are added people flying those planes will trip the triggers as intended.

I could update the maps and re-upload them, but I think you said you had modified them for the dserver? So I don't know if that would help you.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_z5o

~S~ Gang,
Sad day indeed gents. Im sorry to say Im selling my server. I had someone make an offer of $500 which is about $200 more than I had in it and to be honest. Thats more money Ive had in my pocket at one time in a VERY long time and I could really use it right now. Im going to try to figure out how to save DW's missions before removing all my personnel software so that someone that wishes to build a server can run them they can. Ive already removed everything else I had on it, but, Im waiting on removing iL2 BoS just encase something goes wrong with the sale til the last minute. Sorry for this guys, I know how much you enjoyed having the server there if you felt like flying, but, thats a house payment or some other bill paid. Maybe sometime in the future I can build another one to run a server on when things are not so tight. Once again, sorry guys. I really hate to do this, but, it just cant be helped. S!

_AH_Col._Hogan

No need to be sorry.

We were lucky to have it for the time we did.

S!

_AH_Lippy

Yo hippy life comes first and foremost. Dont be sorry just do what ya gotta do. We shall survive. :surprised-027: