Zulu's storm damage

Started by _AH_z5o, December 16, 2019, 07:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_z5o

S! Gang,
  Im at a loss of word here guys. I really dont know what to say other than Thank You so very much. After a few days of staring at the carnage that is my roof. I think Ive figured a way to fix the problem and restore my ships watertight integrity. My neighbor, down the road a bit, built a add on on to his "mobile home" leaving a few peaces of siding that almost match what I got mine in color and shape. The roofing... I need to find a peace of galvanized steel a little bigger than the section that is going to be cut out. From there, it gets a bit complex but. Anyways. Hopefully, that'll solve the problem. Now for the bed room ceiling. Thats just a bit of VERY thin dry wall repair. Shouldn't be to bad. Anyways. Thanks Guys. Really, Thank You. S!

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_z5o

_AH_z5o

~S~ Gang, sorry I haven't been around. My BP has been extremely high for over a week and its got me feeling like crap. VA says its stress. Other than that they've been no help. Its has been as high as 162/116 P-115. Its been staying around 130-140/ 90-110 for the most part. Got me feeling like code 7734. ANYWAYS, the weather has been better and its allowed me to do a little work on the house. I removed the old drywall and replace it as well as some of the insulation. I opened up the ceiling and got a better look at whats going on up there, Pix to come. Could had been worse for suse. BUT, I can see Im going have to get some outside help because this is out of my skill set for sure. The help I had,,, well, you know how that goes.. SO, Ive been doing most of the work myself. Ive got a good ideal how to fix it though. Its just a matter of getting it done. Well, thats the news. See Ya. S!

_AH_Hollywood

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Lippy

Your BP is high and your pulse. It takes more than one visit for VA to say ok you need meds. They have to make sure its high on a consistent basis It took me about a month of monitoring mine to be placed on meds. I get light headed about half the time due to low BP. But mine was higher than yours, of course working on ships my entire life didnt help. Subs for you. I recommend getting a monitor at your local pharmacy or Wall Mart. They arent very expensive and monitor your own BP. Dont down play it Buddy.

_AH_z5o

~S~
UPDATE:
I just pulled the trigger today for a new roof to be installed from a company called Perma-Roof from Southern Builders out of Tennessee. Its going to cost a bit more than doing it myself (MASSIVE UNDERSTATEMENT) , but, its worth it in the end. Cant wait.
I'd like to say thanks to all those that made this possible.
My family,
Aces High( Thanks Guys),
Pimp Daddy Trump and his marry band of minions.
AND one extremely large jar of coinage which Ive been filling up for more years than I can remember.
Total cost, $3532 USD

_AH_JimDandy

Sounds great Z, hope it all works out. :)