Nuts running rapid

Started by _AH_JimDandy, March 14, 2020, 01:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_JimDandy

Morning Gents,
Just thought I would share how so many clueless are listening and paying attention to all the crapola that companies and small businesses are feeding on
from this Coronavirus thing. Kroeger is the big grocery store here in the small town that I am presently living at in West Virginia.
Well yesterday the nuts were out in force and wiped the store out. There is a small Food Lion store in my neighbor hood that I shop at cause cant
stand the crowds at Kroeger even if you get Gas discounts from it. Well it seems Food Lion got over run by the Kroeger crowd from another
town and the regulars that shop Food Lion noticed the over packed parking lot (never even half full) and had a fit. Started telling the
Kroeger shoppers to stay in their store facility and not come here to disacrate ours. People yanking stuff of the shelves, leaving broken
items on the isles. Twila my better half went in as we stopped from a night at a eat out Restaurant to pick up a couple of things. She came
back out all upset cause of the craziness going on inside. We called this morning and grocery stores are wiped out until Monday when they
can get delivery trucks in. Some nut job was buying bunches of bananas cause he read where the skins cured the virus. (sigh) Common
sense is being thrown right out the window, but I guess you can't expect different from WV hillbilly's etc etc. Anyone else
experiencing post apocalypse activity?  :happy-112:

_AH_Hollywood

The big run on TP is a mystery to me... Unless people are scared sh*tless...
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Bear

I think it true;y shows who people are in a crisis.. me me me... hoard hoard..      i say shame on all of you .. so disappointed in the human race... no wonder the aliens stay away eh .. hahha

_AH_Col._Hogan

I blame facebook and instagram...

_AH_JimDandy

Quote from: _AH_Hollywood on March 14, 2020, 02:26:37 PM
The big run on TP is a mystery to me... Unless people are scared sh*tless...
I am going to use that quote if you don't mind HW.  :cool: